danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
just venting

| I'm not very good at writing or drawing, but I'm trying to vent
a link https://imgur.com/a/QrInEQz

| Honestly OP the art is amazing. I havent finished reading the whole thing but i wish i can express my frustration in this way

| >>701970 Thanks, this isn't the first time I try to vent this way but I guess low self esteem means I second guess everything I do

| You have value OP.

| This is a really clever way to vent. Haven't finished reading either but I can get how you're probably feeling from the tone of the colors and the subject matter.

Hope you feel better, OP.

| >>b3b890 >>728634 hey g/u/rls,>>145242 here. I'm feeling better now after a while. Already moving on to different things, but IDK if I should share what I usually do because there's a big disconnect between it and my vent-drawing. In any case, a darker one from last year I quite like: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584817903711551499/643956849451859970/a_mockery_of_myself.png

| >>702948
Could you share more? I really like your drawings...

| >>dd939e I'll make a few more soon!

| K thanks. Create another thread if this dies by then

| Draw a vent

| >>a59a56 will do, kinda juggling a few things here but I should put out more stuff tomorrow
>>704115 k

| Well nevermind, ran out of time in the day...

| >>704395
It's ok don't rush yourself

| Alright, I sat down and decided to make a proper tumblr for my draws! Here is a link to it: https://marginalvividgurl.tumblr.com/

As the title implies I'm not aiming at getting big. I do have other works, but I want to make sure it's separate because half the point of using small chans is that degree of mystery anonimity affords you.

Will upload whatever other remaining drawings I have to it at some point in the future, but for now enjoy the first post there!

| >>704532
Idk why but I like your drawings so fucking much, definitely the best thing I've seen in a long time. (it's not a flattery!! (idk I just think it may seem as one but I genuinely think so)). Big thanks for sharing

| Oops pinned wrong post>>704562

| >>346b9b thanks for the kind words! I'm not sure why people like those scribbles, but I think it's the way they look. Kinda crude and really scratchy/weird, like some of the art you see in Yume Nikki's art gallery world-thing. I'm sure there is more to come!

| Hello, g/u/rls. The tumblr has been updated with a new piece and two older draws.
-MVG

| Fuck. You've got a dark mind OP, but you express it insanely well. Your style is something else g/u/rl. It looks sick.

Good luck.

| >>704562
very nice. baffometi witch house vibes.

| maybe you're blood-chan, heh.

| Goodness. This is the stuff of SCP's, and other horrors besides.

| >>3105f5 Thank you, to be honest I don't really know what I'm doing. I just sit down and start it.
>>2204f9 Thanks, not familiar with the termd though - I know witch house is a genre of music, but that's it. Also who is Blood-chan?
>>728634 Yeah, that's how I feel about myself sometimes. Just...an empty void full of things I hate and no one seems to know why or even try to understand. It's dark but it's kinda just how it is. Stopped trying to fight it.

More draws soon. Busy.
-MVG

| >>705797
That's how you do it homie. Just sit down and, well, do it. No overthinking or trying for something specific. Just letting out the feelings is how you make good art, and you're not only doing that but you're doing it well. Keep it up.

| Really neat stuff g/u/rl. Hope you get through your hardships. Hope to see more from you in the future!

| >>3105f5 Thank you. I should have something out today.
>>f6da8f Thank you, though things may not be easy I think I owe them respect and recognition. It's one of those "gotta feel like trash to do it right" things, I guess.
-MVG

| A new draw has been posted. Tried to make something ever so slightly more concrete and with perspective.
LINK: https://tmblr.co/ZyuvGUZ6GA4sGy00
-MVG

| >>706128 Thanks g/u/rl!

| >>401c70 You're welcome!

Alright, g/u/rls, I opened the Tumblr's ask section. If you'd like to ask a question or something, feel free to. I also have a half a mind to ask if you'd like me to draw your memories or dreams (those are some themes of my work) out, but these are very personal things and I think they deserve respect. I'm not sure I'd do them justice, but please let me know what you think.

Hope you have a nice day otherwise.
-MVG

| >>706356
My dreams certainly won't fit in your style. My dreams are too mundane, it's either like slice anime or some kind of modern fantasy. Tho I recently had a dream where I argued with my gf on a rivershore and then tried to swim away (escape) of her. She then laughed and started cloning herself as a black doll-like creatures from pathologic which tried to drown me. I just wanted to share this nightmare sry lol.

| >>a35382 I suppose I have to balance the crazy out a little, so doing some more mundane things might be good. That dream is kinda like some I have had, but I haven't dreamed anything in a little while that's worth sharing sadly...which reminds me to keep working on an unrelated project to MVG, actually. Maybe I'll share it here too, maybe not, idk yet. I think the g/u/rls might like it still.

-MVG

| Bump

| Sorry for the lack of activity, was working on another project yesterday and kinda rushed to get it done. Might have sonething up today.

-MVG

| A new draw has been posted. I hope you g/u/rls like it.
https://tmblr.co/ZyuvGUZ87xhuCW00

Will probably have another one for tomorrow if all goes well.

| Should I make a proper art-sharing thread? I feel like that might work better for others to see my work and share theirs, should they be inclined to.

-MVG

| >>708083
Do what you feel like homie. It definitely could help with getting more eyes on your pieces.

| >>708083
I really like your drawings and it's a shame that most ppl don't notice you... So I'd say yeah it's a good idea! I really hope more ppl will notice you

| Yeah, in that case I'll see about that soon g/u/rls. Hope you have a nice day as usual

-MVG

| OP can u also post the very first art u made on this thread, please? I really like it!!

| >>016414 I will.

Link to the new thread: https://dangeru.us/u/thread/709091

Total number of posts: 40, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1603742079

This thread is permanently archived