danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
any advice how to deal with becoming fully numb

| everything has literally been so bad for so long that my emotions finally just flatlined

hopefully getting a job soon but until then I'm just stuck with a phone and a home I constantly avoid

more than anything tho, i just don't wanna lose another person.

It's been happening so much lately I almost don't ever wanna make anymore friends.

Hope you're all safe,I know that kinda sound cringe but oh well

Stay well and good luck!

| The only thing that keeps me going in this kind of situation is vidya. I feel like shit if I'm not overly obsessed with something that takes all of my time and attention. I don't think it's healthy in any way, but it works for me

| Quack

| Just become comfortable with it. You're gonna be comfortably numb.

| If you're the type to cope with depression by masturbating like myself go on no fap

| I've been through the same shit multiple times, and really badly recently. This >>700863 is the opposite of what you should do, because that shit is gonna leave you suicidal.

I know it's the typical answer, but see a therapist. Please. If it's possible for you to get a therapist, then get one.

If you're not, vent. To friends, to willing strangers, whoever. Just vent out what you bottle up and that makes you numb. Even if you get a therapist you should still do this.

| saying that you're cringe is cringeworthy

| >>700874
Calling other people cringe is pretty cringeworthy too.

NO WAI-

| >>700880
BOOM

| >>700882
BOOM? Really? That's pretty cri...

FUCK!!!

| You have depression and need professional help. Deadass, you need therapy. All I can say is try to cling to the things that bring you pleasure and *please* don't do anything self destructive.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1601445691

This thread is permanently archived