danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
how do you get over a girl :/

| i just got out of my first long term, and its a lot different than what im used too. any advice?

| Hang out with the boys and let them teach you what a REAL blowjob feels like.

| suck her dick reeeeally hard so she comes back

| as much as it sucks you just gotta get through it, the more you separate yourself from them at is best.

Try your best to be entertained, don't let your thoughts consume you.

Best wishes OP, good luck on your journey

| Distance yourself from them as much as possible, and get busy. And I mean BUSY. Start a massive new project, or get into a new hobby you've always wanted to try but never got the chance to. As long as you have something to do it should be easier to handle all this.

| Usually it's best to have the higher ground.

| Jump

| I just got out of my first and only long term relationship (5.5 years) a few months ago.

What other g/u/rls have said is pretty accurate. Basically stay distracted and busy until you're through it and not thinking about it as often. If you can, then channel your efforts into something positive like a new hobby as others have said.

I didn't handle mine well, I got mega depressed and I started taking on lots of overtime at work, doing 9 hour stints without taking any breaks.
(1/5)

| I was killing myself working, and not taking any breaks because I didn't like the idea of spending time alone with myself.
Eventually I started just taking small steps and eating bits through the day at home then at work.

What turned things around for me was an opportunity to take on new work on the side. I got offered some work on film productions and decided to just take it on a whim.

(2/5)

| I was scared to do something I could fail so hard at, especially at that time when I was so full of self doubt.

I decided I'd do it though.

What ended up happening was me living some of the most 'get up and go' times of my entire life. I was, and continue to be constantly getting up and going places. Meeting new people. Trying new things.
I've started forming a whole new life, and even though it was only a few months ago, that time before feels years back already.

(3/5)

| Anyway, apologies. I got off track.
This became more of a personal recollection than advice.

The point is, stay active, but don't neglect yourself. Keep busy to keep sane until it all sorts fades away.
Most importantly... Take every opportunity to do anything at all because right now it's an open ended story, so start making your next chapter.

(4/5)

| A few months ago I had one friend, and I was dependent on a relationship with somebody who lied, cheated, and grew to not love me. Now I'm living a new and exciting life and I've made so many great connections to the people I had around me, and new people off the back of that.
I can't promise that your breakup will yield the same fortunes, but look forward in hopes of a similar outcome.

Good luck OP

(5/5)

| >>700950
im not op, but that's a sound and respectable advice
thank you anon

| get over a girl and find a g/u/rl. girls are worthless whores, g/u/rls are eternal

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1601253706

This thread is permanently archived