danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i got screwed out of 25€ by the fucking CASH REGISTER LADY

| hi so i'm a shutin neet. i know, it starts great. today i decided i'd get it together and go to the store to buy stuff.
so i'm feeling warm with my tendies in my arms when i look over the counter and see a 25 bucks amazon gift card! i think to myself, sounds good, i'll take it, because why not?
ok so the lady at the register takes my stuff and scans it and all is fine until the worst possible thing happens.

she asks me a question.

| "is this a for you or someone else?"

now i'll have you know in addition to being a fucken shutin neet i'm also a social disaster. this translates in no frens and social anxiety. so, naturally, the only logical course of action obviously: i freeze up and stutter... SOMETHING, just to get out of this godforsaken situation.

"f-r -or me?"

and then this happens.

she looks at me shortly and says naturally "oh i just wanted to know."
and she puts in on the counter behind her.

| it's still scanned though.

and when she asks me for the price (like 50€ i forgot) and in those 50, the gift card is included.

and you know what?

in my eternal genius... i shut my mouth and paid.

and then i left the store and cringed all the way home.
and, somehow, some way, my social anxiety pointed the finger at no one but me.

DO I LOOK SPOOKY? LIKE I'M TRYING TO DO AMAZON CRIME CRAP??? I JUST WANT TO ANONYMOUSLY BUY STUFF THAT YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW YOU'RE BUYING!
WTF

| and so i'm 25€ poorer for nothing but my own idiocy now. and you'd say, oh gurl, that's nothing, suck it up you'll get em back, but remember i'm a loser neet with no job and too much anxiety to get one.
and now i can add this to my overflowing cringe compilation AS WELL.

i guess it's never gonna get better for me for fuck's sake i just wanted to buy degenerate lewd stuff online and i'm too much of a beta to even succeed at that.

| damn... my rant is over now.
thank you... someone?
for listening...

| i guess i have tendies now

| Oh my god. Reading your story was like reliving one of many dozens of mine, all similair to yours. I'm also a hopeless neet with social anxiety and absolutely zero knowledge on how to properly interact with people and defend my own rights and opinions. Every time I finally gather enough courage to leave my flat, everything goes to shit and I end up embarrassing myself like a fucking brainlet.

| If there's even the tiniest chance of things going bad for me, things WILL go bad, and even beyond that. I'm just that awkward and unlucky.

You have my sympathies, op. Shit happens, and this cashier lady is a bitch (well, in case she's done it on purpose)

| You should remember though that there's no such thing as 'the lost cause', and your life can get better. The best thing to do to fight back social anxiety is to seek professional help. Therapy is pretty much useless in most cases, but meds do wonders when selected correctly. It can be a really, uh.. burdensome and problematic process, but it's worth it, in the end.

I wish you best of luck, op! We g/u/rls are always here to listen and help it's possible

| i like the (you)s and when people pity me so i must be an attention whore i guess

| I read through Watamote and there's no more chapter left, thanks for giving my fix, OP. I kinda want to be your friend so that I can listen to more stories like this. Please post more next time.

| Sorry to hear that OP. If you were around I would've given you 25€ worth of hugs from me and my pets.

| >>700242
We all are

| >>700269
gay
i like it

| >>700277 (you)

| I think you're cute tho

| >>700333
iiiii am speechless... ?

| Ugh I hate cashiers that pull shit like that. I hope that you aren't hurting for the money and you're doin well.

| >>700364
:3

| >>700378
nah i'm alright. it's just my social nerves that it hit, you know, the good old sudden sweat & heat spike

| So, ugh, why exactly did you buy that 25 eoru card?

| >>700570
to buy a dildo you retard

| >>700664
why do u need the card if you've already ordered the dildo online? wat

| >>700743
because of anonymity. if i buy a giftcard in cash nothing can be traced back to me.

| >>700751 but you have to put your address for it to be delivered

| >>700918
and here's where you're wrong! simply use Amazon Locker! that way the location is only approximate!

| wait, what happened? did OP paid but not receive the card? did they pay double? No one use amazon here so I have no clue how it works.

| >>701014
paid but got nothing.

| Hey cutie OP how are you doing?

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1601393654

This thread is permanently archived