danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tell me something that makes you happy!

| Alright, let's brighten things up here! Let's all make ourselves feel better!
Do share us things that you enjoy doing, something that you feel confident at-basically anything that makes you happy!

I enjoy singing, playing the violin, listening to songs--anything related to music makes me happy. Whenever I sing, all of my worries wash away!

I'm also confident at playing the violin. Creating music with your own hands fills you with a great feeling of fulfillment!

It's your turn!

| Vampire roleplay makes me happy. Playing it, talking about it, thinking about it etc

| Montage. I make different kind of videos, just for myself. Usually it's something related to videogames, but it can also be a cooking in a silly manner type of video, a road trip diary, whatever comes to my mind really. It may sometimes take 8 hours of hard work to get a silly 2 minutes long piece about vidya and memes done, but I like the process a lot, even if it's only me who sees the end product.

| It's just.. the realisation of the fact that I will forget most of the stuff I find important today terrifies the shit out of me. I want to commemorate things I like so that they won't fade away from my memory as easily. For example, I've been trying to get 30 fucking sunlight medals in Dark Souls 2 to get the achievement not so long ago.

| Farming 'em offline, killing the same 4 enemies over and over again, seemed like torture, so I've done it the 'right' way, by helping people defeating bosses. It was torturous anyway, but boy what a journey that was!

| I couldn't just make this moment slip away, I couldn't allow myself to forget the legendary crew, Tenoki and Mother Dearest, I couldn't allow myself to forget this 4 minutes long exchange of 'Praise the Sun' emote, I couldn't allow myself to forget this feeling of waiting for 2 damn hours to finally get summoned just for the host to die at the first swing Fume Knight's blade. I just couldn't. So I'd filmed the entire process and made a cute little video about it.

| It took me 20 hours to get the medals, and it took me the same amount of time (alright, slightly less than that) to get the video done. I'd barely slept that day, but I'd never felt happier. And now I can simply watch this video of mine to relive that moment again! It's a little obsession of mine, really. This montage thing. But boy that makes me happy

| >>700194 this post is super ironic, given that all DS2 characters are terrified of losing to memories of all they hold dear, due to the hollowing process.

| >>700197
This is so amazing! Thank you for sharing this to us ♡

| >>700198
Huh, this thought hasn't crossed my mind at all, but it seems like you're right.

Shit! Seems like I'm just another generic Dark Souls npc. Should I start laughing ominously, or maybe my dialogue isn't exhausted yet?

| >>700203
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to share this! I enjoy rumbling on about stuff I'm madly in love with more than anything else

| i like smells and feelings that remind me of simpler times when i was younger. whenever i feel the fall weather i feel so happy because of the memories i associate with it. and i love the smokey smell of wood burning, it's very comforting for me. so this season has been bliss for me. colder seasons make me happy :)

| My dogs and the song thread i made here on /u/! It's been going on for a bit and people here really like it! So it makes me really happy!

| I like tea, playing video games, and danger/u/. Listening to music is always good, although not all music makes me happy. Going for long walks or a bike ride always leaves me feeling better. And practicing my martial arts always makes me feel like there's at least one thing I'm good at!

| >>700272
It sounds like you got you stuff together. It makes me happy to hear for some reason.

| I really like cooking, its my real hobby, since im good at it, but too slow to ever dream of being a professional. I like to take my time and make as many things as I can from scratch. I like to make the best end product i can, and its even better when I can share it with my friends. I dream of being able to have my own tiny farm that i can get ingredients from because then the end product would be even more satisfying.

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1600965640

This thread is permanently archived