danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How do you gurls not get tired of people?

| I don't have many friends (it's basically just my family and one guy on the internet that I'm talking to on a somewhat regular basis) but whenever I talk with any of them I quickly start to feel this urge to just lock up in a room and never leave it for like several months straight. Not to get away from just my friends, but from all the society in general. Even browsing the net feels unattractive during these periods of time

| There's nothing wrong with these people, that's for sure! I really love interacting with them, so it's not like i get some kind of a negative emotions from the time spend together that make me want to isolate myself from the entirety of the society.

| And don't get me wrong, I don't feel rather uncomfortable by this little feature of mine. I'm worried about people interacting with me. It probably sucks whenever I'm just completely disappearing for no obvious reason for a huge chunks of time, right? That would definately annoy or/and worry me.

| Just tell all of it point-blank to people who you think would be annoyed or worry. You just have a severe case of introvercy and it won't change.

| >>699464

this tbh

| You can also try to do the regular stuff to improve your mental health like exercise, getting enough sleep etc that should improve your tolerance to social interaction. You'll stop being an introvert but you can train yourself to the point where it's not a problem most of the time

| >>699464 >>699861
These two are good! You should tell them and if you want to interact more you can train yourself! I did that once and went from being introvert to a little more extrovert and it made me happy but that's just for me, maybe you like it :)

>>699445
I don't think it's annoying for them but definitely a little worrying, but that's because they care about you. I would never let a friend leave me for that longe because I would be terrified and worried for them.

| Yeah, I guess you g/u/rls are right.

I'll try confronting them. I'm sure they'll understand if I explain how I feel about all this human interaction stuff, right? God I hope I'm right... it's just really hard for me to talk about my feelings, so I try avoiding doing so whenever it's possible. I'm never good with words when I need to use them to talk about such things with other people. Ugh. This is going to be awkward as hell..

| >>699935
Good luck!

| >>699939
Thanks! I'll definately need some luck

| >>699935
OP, you have to do it! It's important! It's also good to become comfortable talking a little bit about your feelings and stuff and being more open. It makes your relationships way better!

| >>699948
Well, we'll have to see about this 'makes relationships better' thing, I guess. Most of the time I initiate some kind of a serious Big Talk about something as personal as feelings, it doesn't go smoothly as I can't handle this kind of conversations very well, and in the end it simply creates even more problems.

I'll keep you gurls updated on how it goes if you're interested

| >>699978
That's why you have to get comfortable with doing it! Even if you create more problems, if you work on it, you can fix all of those too! One step at a time!

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1600867303

This thread is permanently archived