danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
not being suicidal but not caring if you die?

| i don't want to kill myself and wouldn't, but in all honesty if i were to die i wouldn't care. i don't really value my life for some reason.

i almost got hit by a car today and didn't care. i was more concerned about if i scared the driver or not. maybe if i actually was in a life threatening situation this would change, but i just don't know right now

| you seem 2 polite, my friend. Perhaps jolt yourself with some sort of stimulation by being the odd scumbag time to time, have some alcohol or hit on somebody you are not even into(could be the cashier or whatever) or some combination of the 3. We all know life is pretty overrated as it is,with routine being the deathkiss.

| You ought to take advantage of that to do some risky/brave/stupid things! Go do extreme sport. Buy that stupid overpriced whatever you've always wanted. Tell your crush you love them. Quit your day job to live in the woods and create your artistic masterpiece.

| btw keyword OCCASIONALLY

| also dance naked to "lonely" by Akon while covered in mayonnaise that should automatically cure your very passive suicidal thots

| That's how i felt for a long time, and was even in an almost identical scenario a few times. At some point i was watching a tv show and an episode made me realize "oh, that explains something I've kinda been wondering, the reason people are scared to die is because they have things/people they value in life"

It took a few hours for me to notice the implications of that, but it was an early step for me moving in a better direction

| i appreciate you OP

| I DONT

| >>698858
This is very true.

I've been the same. As in, I was on the back of a bike, we got hit by a car, I flew off, hit the ground and I just talked casually with the people who came to help and laughed about it. I didn't feel any fear, I wasn't scared, I wasn't in shock, I just didn't care much.

Eventually though, by lack of feeling started leading to me getting suicidal, and, homie. You don't want that. You need what the g/u/rl I replied to talked about or things will get bad.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1600876977

This thread is permanently archived