danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
are any of you gurls also sensitive to coffee?

| whenever i drink coffee i feel sick, idk why. it sucks because i like how some drinks taste but always feel like i'm gonna throw up after finishing. the stronger the drink the more sick i feel. even after one sip.

any of you gurls also sensitive to coffee?

| Yeah, can't drink it too because of the sickening feel of nausea I get after finishing the drink. This reaction is not that uncommon though.

| I only drink coffee to stay up at work/school but it does make my stomach turn if I don't eat anything with it lolol I try not to touch anything with caffeine if I can since I get nausea and spotting >.>

| You're not getting enough sleep and you're putting too much water into your coffee.
Mix it with more milk.
Also, building on what >>698657 said, don't drink coffee on an empty stomach.
Don't make coffee with boiling water, use 60-70 degrees Celsius

| >>698680 i get the amount of sleep i need at night (7.5-10 hours) and usually eat before drinking it. i also put milk in my coffee, so i don't really know why it happens.

| >>698690
Don't overthink it, it's definately not your sleeping schedule's or eating habit's fault. It primarily has to do with acid reflux.

I have the same problem and drinking cold brew usually helps a lot. I can't guarantee it will help you, but I've heard a lot of positive feedback on cold coffee from people with the same issue, and, well, it works just fine for me

| Do you, perhaps, have a sensitive stomach or some health issues with your liver, pancreas, kidneys or spleen? That's usually the case. You may consider checking if anything is wrong with them, especially if you het nausea pretty often. It won't change your body's reaction on caffeine, no, but it will make your life easier and far more enjoyable.

| >>698692
Yeah, I'm pretty sensitive to coffee/caffeine, but cold brew is usually fine for some reason. It is a more gentle extraction method so i guess it makes sense. I usually just drink tea or herbs mate anyways.

| I'm a baristotle. Been drinking lots of coffee for years, Will be drinking even more in the future.

| I don't coffee does nothing for me

| I don't drink coffee. My body is caffeine-free (⌒‐⌒)

| whats a girl?

| I'm not sensitive to it or caffeine in general. I drink a lot of coffee and energy drinks.

| I usually have a mild stomachache after drinking coffee (or milk), but I don't feel sick.

The more worrying part is that I usually I get something like an elevated heartbeat about 5 hours after drinking it; sometimes harmless, but sometimes it fucks me up.

I don't drink coffee often because of that, but sometimes I can't resist because I REALLY like the taste of coffee! :(

| i may hv a sausage but fuck coffee

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1600658909

This thread is permanently archived