danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
We all want to be accepted

| So let's really make an effort at that. All this fighting isn't necessary. We all just want to be loved and accepted so let's do all we can to support each other. There are a lot of kind people in this world. Not everyone has to be an enemy. Lets help one another instead of needlessly fighting over opinions or other silly differences. Lets accept our differences.

| Well, I can't say you're wrong, but arguing over different topics and opinions isn't always a bad thing. It's just another form of human interaction and people can learn a lot by taking part in different kind of disputes and discussions. Too much agreement ruins conversation by making it too boring, is it not? Thought thrives on conflict

| I think its great to hear and learn from other opinions and ways of thinking. When I say fighting over differences I mean the exact opposite. Not hearing others and avoiding each other for those differences. >>698370

| In the worst case rejecting and harming others for it.

| I only accept white people and I don't see anything wrong with that. If you're trans or some nigger you can gtfo.

| >>698401
i see.

| >>698382
Yeah, I guess you're right after all. Sadly, a lot of discussions quickly evolve (or is it better to say 'degrade'?) into people screeching at each other, trying to find out not what is rigt, but who is right. Which is truly a shame

| but we want also revenge sometimes, or vanish someone's existences..

| >>698485
Most people doesn't think about stuff like that. Only psychopaths and edgy kids wants to "vanish someone's existences"[sic]

| >>698439 I think you're looking for the word "devolve" haha. But I agree it is sad.

| Conversations can easily devolve with miscommunication. That's why I wish we could learn to hear other out more often.

| No we don't.

| Damn, can you imagine how this thread would've looked like you only a year ago? It would've been so comfy...

| >>699027 I miss those days.

| white supremacists always take over textboards like this. I miss 2018 danger/u/

| We can still make it better again.

| >>699027 I have been saying that it hasn't gotten that much worse for a while. But in the past few months, I think it finally has gotten worse.

| Yeah, I get what you mean, a lot of people just start attacking you and call you negative, when you have an unpopular opinion
I think a lot of those people online are kids though, who probably don't know any better

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1600758515

This thread is permanently archived