danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Old friends

| I saw an old friend from middleschool but he didn't want to talk to me. I'm pretty sure it was because of all of the self harm scars. He seemed to be doing well though which is nice.
How are you guys doing compared to your old friends.

| About just as well I guess. Honestly it just seems like life moves at the same pace for most people around you.

| One of my oldest friends recently got a daughter. I can't by any more happy for him!

| I couldn't really say 'cause I've never talked to my one and only friend from the middle and high school from the day I graduated. Hope he's doing fine ●︿●

| I'm in the equivalent of college where I live, so it feels weird to call them "old friends" even though they technically are.

Most of them seem to be holding up alright. Two of them I know have been dating, and I'm pretty sure they still are and are happy together which is really cute. A lot of them are taking the, like, higher studies and shit.

Can't really say I'm doing as well for myself as that, but I'm holding on. Still alive, so that matters for something.

| Talk to him again then he'll stop cutting

| All my friends are dead

| I'm very old

| >>698415
it was me

| >>698533 yeah>>698415 can't read

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1600603061

This thread is permanently archived