danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
pesky facial hair

| heya g/u/rls,

how do all of you femboys, traps, trans, regular guys or just really anyone who dislikes facial hair get rid of it, visibly? (except 4 lasering, that shit is expensive)
I would give my personal tips and secrets, but all I do is just shaving against the grain with shaving foam after warming the skin with warm/hot water, which... kinda works

|

| Thats about all you can do unless ya wax it off

| If you have the pain tolerance for it, there are epilators designed for facial hair. It's been a little while since I used mine, but I can confirm they work (and work better than shaving)

| I always used the shaving tip from Miller's Crossing: run the razor under cold water rather than hot while you shave, as hot water will heat the blades, they'll expand, and they'll be just a little bit duller. Not sure how much it actually helps, though. I still have lots of stubble at the edge of/beneath my skin that's visible.

| How many of you gurls actually like having facial hair?

| i beckon the majority may dislike it, although definitely not all

| >>698190 i do, though if i could keep my upper lip from growing any hair I'd be happy

| >>698190
I enjoy having facial hair. It just feels kinda comfy, looks pretty good on me and it's just a vibe I like. It also works as ID and I'm not 18 yet.

| I only get rid of stray eyebrow hairs and threading or plucking had always been my way to go

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1600652629

This thread is permanently archived