I have a crush

| It feels AWFUL NONONONONONO

| Lacking confidence?

| TELL THEM G/U/RL

YOU NEED TO LET THEM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL

I BELIEVE IN YOU

YOU CAN DO IT

YOU CAN TELL THEM

AND IF THEY REJECT YOU YOU CAN COME TO DANGERU AND COMPLAIN BECAUSE ALMOST EVERY POST HERE IS A TRAGIC VENT ABOUT UNTREATED MENTAL ISSUES

| >>697769 yES HAHA WE'VE JUST BEEN TALKING FOR A FEW DAYS THEY'RE SO GREAT !!!!! BUT I FEEL HORRIBLE TOO

| >>697772 nOOO MY HEART IS WRENCHING JUST THINKING OF TELLING THEM LOL I MIGHT JUST BE HEAVILY INFATUATED I DONT WANT TO RUIN ANYTHING BECAUSE HE'S SO GREAT D:

| Ah, the warm feeling of having a crush. It's been a while since I last had that.
Best of luck, g/u/rl. Enjoy your days talking with them and if you've finally gained enough courage, tell them how you feel ♡

|

| >>698191 it's been a week and they lost interest in me so (: im trying to distance myself but it's haaard :(

| >>698462
Stay strong, g/u/rl! It'll be better next time

| >>698462
Just tell them since they've distracted themself from you. If they reject you it's not like they'll care.

Stop making excuses - you'll never succeed...

| >>698683 wow way to rain on people's parade but ok haha

| Ah. I feel that. I was terrified of telling my crush in case it would ruin something, but it went well and usually should go well unless you're in elementary/middle school.

| PULL DOWN YOUR PANTS AND SQUEAL LIKE A PIG. they will take your mating cal srsly trust me bro, 91% success rate

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1600729565

This thread is permanently archived