danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How the fuck do you even fall asleep?

| I hate insomnia

| I have it either because my sleep regime is ruined, or because I am too stressed in life. Or both.

| Whay do?

| i keep my eyes closed for like half an hour and knock out without noticing

| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSJURyXh7yE

| Drink warm milk before going to sleep. It helps a lot.

| Listening to calm music helped me most of the time back when my insomnia had only just started. Still have the playlist from those days, heh.. anyway, as it progressed over the years nothing could help anymore but my mental stuff meds. Don't remember if it was antipsychotics or antidepressants at that time, but they helped A LOT. In fact, they helped so much that I faced another problem because of it - I couldn't keep myself awake "^^

| Go see a doctor if the sleeping problem is starting to get too serious and annoying. I've been struggling with intense insomnia for 4 years until I've finally decided to give meds a shot, by the end of that time I couldn't sleep at all no matter how much I wanted to. The only thing about taking meds I regret is that I haven't done that earlier. Living like that, not being able to rest properly even when you feel worse than shit is no way to go.
Hope you'll get better!

| Also, all these 'breathing techniques' are an absolute garbage. Almost fucking strangled myself while trying them out xD

| I love sex.

| E K A W A

| My Internet addiction seems to cause insomnia. I can't stop thinking about random shit and have to conciously struggle not to check the fucking phone.

Our lives could be a warning to people 20 years ago.

| Heat makes me fall asleep so its really easy in the summer, though I guess that counts more as passing out.

| >>696984
Summer heat? Really? I find it near impossible to fall asleep during summer just because of that. To each his own, huh?

| >>696986
It just feels like it's draining all my energy, it's not very pleasant.

| Lol just close your eyes xD

| Age regression. If you're not mentally broken enough to have that, then, uh, melatonin pills?

| >>697229
Melatonin helps staying asleep without waking up at night far too often, not falling asleep in the first place. It's good for kinda old people with melatonin deficiency that forces them to wake up after taking like 30 minutes of sleep, but it's highly unlikely that op's suffering from this thing

| If the sleeping problem is getting serious, it'd probably be better to go see a doctor. There might be something wrong with your physical or mental health, and this insomnia will cause even more damage. Take good care of yourself, op! Hope you'll get better. Not being able to sleep properly sucks..

| i just tire myself physically

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1600368269

This thread is permanently archived