danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
adhd is awesome

| i have the attention span of a toddler
horrible social skills
struggle to control myself when it comes to fidgeting or saying things
have almost no power over irrational choices i make

and best of all, people think i'm a fucking retard most of the time. i love having adhd

| Ay! Aspiefag here. Same, but also with tics, basically no social skills (except the ones I've intentionally worked on getting) and just being bad at understanding shit.

It's pretty cool.

| experiences vary tbh, I basically adhd'd my way into a well paying job so that's a thing

| >>695498 me too, i can't understand shit most of the time unless it's explained to me. and i have minor tics, usually whenever i'm upset. but i'm usually rubbing my fingers together or something, no clue why.

and i have a habit of using commas in my sentences a lot, mostly because i speak with pauses irl due to being incapable of actually communicating and formulating sentences well

| ADHD sucks. It makes you unable to operate in the modern western world unless you get medicine for it.

You can't do anything. Your brain is hardwired to not start tasks, even important ones or ones you realy want to do. Aldo, part of your brain will fall asleep and "jolt up" at certain intervals, preventing you from concentrating or even getting a restful night of sleep. Of you're 27+ it's a living hell.

The medicine is pretty great though but it has a lot of side effects

| >>695559
Just learn how to speak with periods already, God damnit.

| >>695574
It depends on what you do for a living and shit like that, but basically everyone who isn't 100% neurotypical is gonna have a hellish time in the school system and most normal jobs.

| I HAVE ADHD IN HD

| >>8418d3
I've been around enough to remember you from earlier threads. You definitely have Adhd and surely some more diagnoses on top of that.

But you really need to learn how to fucking type at a 4th grade level already. My niece is better at grammar than you and she's 8!

Aren't you embarrassed?

| >>695587 english isn't my main language

| >>695587
The real embarrassing shit is ignorant native speakers thinking they're better than others because they're too dumb to realise that not every country in the world speaks English.

| >>695629
>>695635
English isn't my niece's nor my main language either. That excuse doesn't fly if you're unwilling to learn and grow as a person.

| >>695657
Yeah, you're a superior human being. Probably autistic too from the sound of it. Very cool. I will praise you and hope that you spare me when you go on your inevitable OCD fueled world conquest.

| >>695657 point is I have ADHD in HD and you don't.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1599559849

This thread is permanently archived