danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What're your weirdest dreams?

| I've just had a... nightmare, I guess? Of being eaten by two huge ass fluffy and generally very cute-looking bumblebees. Not the weirdest thing I've seen in my sleep, yes, but the weirdest of all the recent dreams.

Anyway. What about you?

| A recent one was me observing a Castle-like Dollhouse that was alive and animated but there was this atmospheric music/soundscape with a ghostly like choir sounds that was ultra entrancing. It bums me out that I will not hear that again even though it was a dream. What's also weird was that I had the ability to zoom in to a crevice and be able to see new and strange landscapes... I guess that's the best way i could describe the dream.

| >>694773
Damn, sounds kinda creepy

| I once dreamt about a giant duck in a completely white and empty room. I was standing right in front of it. The duck just quacked in a rhythmic fashion after a while I just woke up, pretty confused

| i actually write my weird dreams. my favorite was when i flew through the sky and discovered the edge of the world. it's walled off by a metal fence covered in tarpaulin. if you look over at the uncovered top part of the fence, you'll see an empty sandy village.

another is about me cooking and eating instant noodles in an aquarium with a goldfish in it

| I had two separate dreams a long time ago that took place in a town where the homes were teapots you entered from the bottom lifted up, which somehow had endless basements.

One ended with me saving my sister from monsters by throwing her in the teapot home, I was eaten because I couldn't get my shoes off in time before I could go inside. The other had girl who turned into a doll after being abused by her grandpa, she turned to normal after being asked "what did you want to do?"

| They were both really bizarre and I could go into further detail with both of them, despite having them like 10 years ago.

| I fucked my cousin and came in her pussy ._.

| I've had a dream of eating my own shoulder today. That is rather weird, I guess

| >>2e6805 eatin good

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1599551603

This thread is permanently archived