danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Have you watched any good movies lately?

| I'd like to put something on while painting minis to make the tedious process of edge highlighting more bearable, but can't think of anything ;_;

Got any recommendations for me? I don't really care about the genre, it can be a thriller, a comedy, a drama, doesn't matter, just share whatever it is that you've enjoyed watching, and I'll probably watch it too. I need this fuel for the night, g/u/rls, there's still too much of unpainted plastic that needs to be taken care of..

| Does it have to be a movie? There's this Kdrama series that i have to tell you, it's REALLY good. It has all the elements of an amazing story! It has mystery, action, thriller. It's great! It's called "Signal" and i highly recommend it. You can just watch the 1st episode since the length of an episode reaches an hour anyway. :) I'll look into movies and come back here

| >>694753
Oh, tv-series are absolutely fine as well! I guess I should have stated that earlier "^^ Thanks a lot, I'll check it out right away. I haven't watched so much of korean stuff, only 'Symphaty for Mr Vengeance' and some old tv-show named 'Running man' or something like that (it's been a very long time ago, I may not remember the name correctly) so I guess it'd be a nice introduction to the korean film industry

| Damn.. now that I'm thinking about it, I definitely should rewatch the 'Running man' sometime later. The memories of this show are too good (maybe even too good to be true? Hm.. gotta find this out) even if it's not what I usually like to watch. The artificial laigh though... this shit is killing me. Why?? Why do they still use this awful thing? Who thinks it's a good idea to put this shit in any kind of show? Ugh

| Thanks again, >>90e25f! But this time for reminding me of the TV-show from my past that I used to like! I'll watch the 'Signal' first anyway though (´。• ω •。`)

| >>694764
Damn, the whole thing is ruined now. Well. Shit happens, I guess?

| Just watched the second season of Umbrella Academy, enjoyed it a lot. Hated the ending but I seem to be in the minority in that opinion.

| I re-watched tv series called "Karpov".

| >>694777
Никогда особым фанатом Глухаря и всех его спин-оффов не был, но по ТВ в своё время смотрел. И как оно, выдерживает проверку временем?

| >>694782 Лично для меня выдерживает, учитывая что я его только в прошлом или позапрошлом году начал смотреть. Уже по два или три раза пересмотрел всё от "глухаря" до "карпова". Думал что сериал "степнов" выйдет, но не судьба пока.

| Ehhh, the things I watched recently was Joker 2019, a Spanish movie called "The Platform", and the 3rd series of Aggretsuko.

| Aggretsuko is very nice!

| I haven't

| >>694756 i haven't been able to watch runningman! Where do you get to watch it? I don't think it's available on netflix

| >>694762 what's an laigh? Sorry english isn't my first langauge (˘・_・˘)

| Lars and the real girl

| the longest day
chappie
once upon a time in hollywood

| >>694888
Oops, my bad! I misspelled 'laugh' and didn't notice, sorry for that

The show is filled with various types of voice lines like gasps, laugh, etc, being thrown at you every minute or so. It may be quite annoying until you get used to it.

| >>694887
I used to watch the show on some russian web-site, but I guess there's no point in recommending it since there's only russian translation there. I've seen a post on reddit discussing the best way to watch it (https://www.reddit.com/r/runningman/comments/9iosyp/whats_the_best_site_to_watch_running_man_these/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share), maybe you'll be able to find something good enough there

| i watched the banshee chapter recently and it had so fucking many jumpscares. wouldn't reccomend it for painting because you would end up messing up everything.

| check out dark dungeons

| Knives Out is my favorite reasonably-recent movie tbh

| >>695314
Knives Out is really good, to the point that every other movies just kinda pales in comparison.

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1599442766

This thread is permanently archived