danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
would it bother you if your partner liked wearing fragrances traditionally worn by the opposite gender?

| example: your gf likes to wear cologne with a heavy wood smell, or your bf likes flowery sweet perfumes.

would that bother you?

| There is no other gender. Only gurls.
(But on a srs note, no. Not really. It's kinda cute)

| It it suits the occasion, probably.

The only two I have either smell fresh or wood/spicy

| Probably as in I'm fine with it.

| I don't think I would care. It sounds like something only weakminded people would have trouble with.

| Don't care about all that stuff at all. It's not the smell I'm in love with, it's the personality. And personality can't be affected by something like cologne, so, yeah

| I don't know that's kinda weird like who cares I generally just use anything that smells good to me

| >>694396 yeah i agree, i've met a few people who are bothered by things like this and it's kinda cringe

| .....kind of hot

| >>694412 can't disagree with that tbh

| Nah. Just dont bathe in it

| >>46eb5a
Who gives a shot? Op are you even there or are you gonna post and run as soon as someone starts disagreeing with you?

| >>694491 >>46eb5a
No, OP will never respond. He's a loser.

| >>694491 >>694506
what the hell are you on about

| >>d21bd5 i'm op, just have a vpn on right now, i don't know what the fuck you're talking about but i don't care if someone disagrees because that wasn't even the question dumbfuck. i was asking what people's thoughts were about this because i've met some people who thought things like this were weird you retard

| >>694568
Ignore this bitter troll, im op and i asked because my boyfriend wanted me to buy a bottle of Guess bit I prefer montblanc, there's nothing more to it

| >>694569 imposter, i'm the real op!

| I don't think I'd mind if they wore it consitently. But, if they wore one for a while, then switched, it might be... confusing, I guess? I wouldn't be annoyed, but it would be hard to adjust to.

| Hold up scents are GENDERED?

| I don't care.

>>694597

Sweet smelling/flower smelling perfumes are traditionally feminine, while musky smells/cedarwood/leather/etc are traditionally masculine.

| My sense of smell is practically nonexistent, so I wouldn't even notice. But I think I wouldn't mind even if I did.

| Honestly it's not important for me, if she won't be toxic to me or something "^^

| I love it when she wears my shirts and sniffs them. So cute.

| ..that sounds kind of hot actually

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1599200402

This thread is permanently archived