danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Age Regression or DID?

| Or both? I'm sort of confused as to what I have.

Because I'm pretty sure I just have age regression, but some parts of my regression seem to be more similar to DID.

I know you g/u/rls aren't professionals, but I still want to talk about it with you, because it's very confusing.

I'm pretty sure I don't have any childhood trauma, but if I have DID I wouldn't remember any of it and I basically can't remember anything from my childhood, so that's not really a valid case to make.

| Are you the one making all those baby posts on /u/? Makes a lot of sense.

| Sooo what's the issue? You can't remember your past? Sounds like you're just getting senile. Don't see how DID got anything to do with it.

Definitely seek professional help though, op.

| >>694279
No. I'm not. I thinks she made one about sheep, but it got, like, one response. She's not a fan of /u/. Too much stuff that makes her uncomfortable or scares her.

| >>694295
I, no...
Age regression has some similarities to DID and is very common in people with DID. DID comes from childhood trauma, but I don't really remember my childhood, so I wouldn't know if that was a possibility.

I doubt it, but, still. It's a very confusing thing to have.

| >>694301
Ah sorry, I thought age regression is something else.

Ok so... what is the problem, op? What's making you think you're either? Do you think you've been acting strange? Is it something that's preventing you from just getting on with your life?

How old are you, if I may ask?

| DID is really not something that you self diagnose yourself with. It's not something like depression, you're living with multiple ppl in your head. Like, if you had DID somebody would point it out. Age regression is common but DID is a serious and rare mental condition.

| >>694322
Yeah, I'm not gonna selfdiagnose and as I said I'm positive I don't have DID. It's just confusing when some of my experiences with regression don't match with most other people's experiences, you know? I'm sure it's just different for different people though.

| You seriously should go to a therapist.

| >>694331
I have a therapist I talk to once a week, and I've mentioned it for him, so we'll look into it. This is only the third week of me having it, but it happens almost every single day, and I've found a way to do it intentionally which I do every night because it helps me sleep.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1599158303

This thread is permanently archived