danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm sorry for saying sorry too much

| Please don't laugh, but this is what is happens me sometimes and.. do you experience something similar?

| I don't have friends so I can't necessarily relate directly. I do understand what you're saying though.

| I know some people who tell me I say sorry too much. Most of the time I do it it's just in fest or out of habit though, and not genuinely apologetic.

| I definitely sometimes make people uncomfortable by saying sorry too much, often when I'm not really, but just want to acknowledge some small inconvenience or lead into a request without being rudely blunt or patronizing. I don't really know what could replace it though

| Start saying thank you instead ?

| >>694250 i do but.. when i say thank you because is person nice to me, it's lead to awkward situation too.. but, i really don't have idea how to say it xd

| >>694252
It's not awkward to say thanks. It's better to say it than not, in my humble opinion.

| >>694260 today one person told me that i should stop sorry her.. i was sorry that am i sorry so much, and thanks that she is really nice to me.. but.. it was wrong and i feel sorry for it..

| >>694261
Ok, as long as you don't say "sorry" for saying "thanks"
( • ̀ω•́ )

| >>694262 i don't.. i'm just sorry for being so annoying xd but.. it's in same thinking circle xd

| Instead of saying "Sorry I'm late" say "Thanks for waiting" etc.

| maybe i could.. but what it i want sorry for me? thank you for stand my personality is also little out of place "^^

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1599260283

This thread is permanently archived