danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Alternatives to masks.

| My neet life pauses here for now. I'm back in the uni and everyone is required to cover their face. What can I wear apart from a mask or a bandanna? While bandannas are fine I hate the masks. They make me suffocate.

| g/u/rl just deal with it so you don't get sick and/or people don't die

you know what coronavirus feels like, suffocating. worse than the mask. you can put up with some suffering to protect at risk people and yourself

| ^

| Anything you can cover your mouth with will help others not catch corona from you, but you want something that you breath through, rather than around, for personal defense.

| Plague doctor mask

| But furthermore, i agree with >>694064 .
I live in an area where we've been on quarantine for the whole year now so we're required to wear masks at all times. Surgical masks aren't that hard to breathe in so i recommend that. If you're really not up for that then maybe a face shield?

| Please put a mask on, of you're required to there's a VERY good reason...
My whole city's getting the same treatment, so I understand why it's a pain, but I also don't want to end up spreading that crap around or getting hospitalized and fuck up my lungs.

Good luck and sail safe

| Coronashit is propaganda. I don't even wear a mask and fuck good goys.

| wear a mask or a bandana, don't listen to retards like >>694320 and protect others. if you do that it'll be over sooner

| Wear mask or dont leave your home

| The alternative to wearing masks is torturous organ damage or death.

Make your choice.

| >>694320 redpilled.

>>694377 >>694380 >>694168 >>694126 >>694123 >>694094 >>694064 go back. The masks are making people suffocate

| >>694510 cant breathe help

| >>482d58
Lashing out here because you got called out(and made fun of) in /new/, amirite?

lmao fucking right wingers till always try to make you suffer by lies because it's all they know

| >>694515 no dude wrong person that would be me, and again why go out of your way to troll and bait people? Why do you like to make other people suffer? Do you have any problems that you need to express?

| >>a376a6
are you seriously suffering because I made fun of people who take obvious baits?

L M A O

| >>694529 no, im worndering if you are suffering, no normal person would be so mean others and actually enjoy it just because they are being mean

| >>694533
Racist people do it all the time

| >>694538 so you are empplying that you racist?

| >>694540
I'm implying racist people are suffering. Do you even encompass a middle school level of literacy? lmao

| >>38f5fa >>a376a6
wow! this is really cringe! yikes!

| >>694541 oh ok sorry for missinterpreting you

| >>694544 why are you being so mean? Wanna talk about it?

| >>694547
Why am I being mean to people who are actively trying to genocide other people?

OH GEEZ, YOU BETTER THINK ABOUT THIS ONE

| >>694548 well would you kill a person if they never commited a crime and only made it in their minds? Also how can you be so sure someone is "evil" arent you projecting a bit? And like even for trolling, you are just being a inconvenience to people and thats kinda sad

| >>694551
>well would you kill a person if they never commited a crime

You mean like how the extreme right wingers aim to do?

| >>694554 see you are just projecting

| >>694555
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far-right_politics

LOL your delusions are spectacular

| >>694558 anyone can do a wikipedia article, give me a more concrete source

| >>a376a6
Your delusions are spectacular

| >>694548 strawmanning so hard she didn't check who>>694547 was a response to lmao

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1599185114

This thread is permanently archived