danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
nice things.

| im feeling a little down tonight since i have, yet again, face slapped myself from the truth that as we get older, we become lonelier. my friends walk so fast towards their future life but here's me, a slowthinker, being left behind. oh and also i've thought about my crush these past few days and i concluded that she really had no romantic feelings for me despite what she made me feel from the things she did to me. anyway, can we say nice things to each other??

| We cant have nice things but we can at elast dream

| despite everything i typed, realized that i didn't even say anything nice to you...

*ehem*

hello gurl! i hope you have energy today. it's okay to feel down and think about things that is depressing but gurlll don't stay too deep there would ya! things i say would come out as cliche but i reaally hope you have nice days ahead of you. i wish the best of life to you!

| >>693917 but we can still do it!!! dream more and then try to accomplish it, step by step. you can do it fellow gurl!

| >>4b2046 you should have nice things though. everyone deserves something they need and someone who cares about them. cheer up cheer up~

| speed of thinking is an illusion

speedy thinking is cutting corners

if you always cut the right corners it's fast

if you cut the wrong corners it's hasty

if you don't cut corners it's commendable

also op fight on !! ٩(。・ω・。)و

| >>246c23 thank you so much for that T-T! Yes! I should think more that every person's endurance and speed is different to one another. yet, it still feels so lonely to be just me.. but i can do it right?? thank you for that nice thing for real. Gurl, i hope you have nice days and dont get sad..

imma sleep now for tonight gurls :)) btw, not that anyone cares, but i like to listen to Tokyo Love Hotel by Rina Sawayama tonight. good night!

| >>693920 dreaming is nice

| Right wing sympathizers/haters often find themselves lonely and alienated OP. You should find another hill to die on.

| >>693933 what are you doing step bro!? Trying to be sneaky about shoving retard left wing biased politics? Oh my how lewd, let onee-san help you out UwU ara ara

| >>693935
It's just an objective truth, anon. If you're a hater you greatly increase your risk of becoming unwanted and alienated.

| >>693937 sowy steep bwuh I will have to call mommy, u need to learn to be powite and wead the woom, also dad is right wing yes he is a pweety cool dude so stfu u ar gwownded

| >>4b2046
Go back to your fantasy dreaming coping strategy, homie.

| >>693937
> anon
That's not how it works

| >>693949
>still saying anon in 207X
the nerve of some newg/u/rls smh

>>693914 in the words of Vash the Stampede: your ticket to the future is always blank! you can wait as long as you want to go the way your friends did, or not at all.

| >>05a1f9 and>>12f79d are the reason we cant have nice things U×U

| we are useless "^^

| >>694036 heck yeah useless gang for life

| ITT: Hateful people having trouble understanding why they're unhappy losers.

| >>694048 i'm sorry, i don't understand you

| >>694071
It's completely fine, just let it go.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1599044552

This thread is permanently archived