danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What are you planning to do with your life?

| Go ahead and share your plans for the future, or tell me about how much of a failure you are, (just like I am) I'm just curious

| Currently a hopeless NEET. I have no idea what to do with my life.

| Some kind of hikki what wish grow up own inner personality,what i would be able to share front of people..Being able say what i feel without fear being judged own family or public..I wish also meet with one person, what is meaning for me really much..I wish just being own and feel free..am i wishing so much?
I feel sad that 2020 did kicked off my legs, i'm just more shutted more than ever, and i feel that everything is melting..
But sadly,my personality is hidden in pieces of glass

| Nothing much, really. I'll keep working while I can, and then hopefully amass enough savings to live off of by 40 or 50. Which is probably impossible now that I actually think about it, but oh well. Hopefully I'll get my romantic life sorted out before 30, because holy shit am I lonely.

| hopefully getting a job as a pyrotechnictian

| i wanna get a job that lets me do things outside of an office, just anything that wouldn't bore me.
that, or i'll continue working to get better at art and make cool stuff. maybe make a series of some kind. i wouldn't mind being a neet if im doing something like that

| i want to go to college and work in the game industry

| I'm currently doing the job I like. I've met a girl I love here. Life is getting interesting.
My plans are: a happy family and our own business in the industry (she likes the job too).
Also I want a car.

| It is my pleasure to answer.
Absolutely nothing

| I'm not sure honestly. I have things I want to do, but I never do it.

| I think i want my life to revolve around art and making it. For a sustainable business, maybe a tiny shop and cafe where i can sell art, art materials alongside a cafe (because i also would like to learn to bake) i dont need a fancy life. I'm honestly happy with that.

| Simply put: I'm in a grey zone where I don't know what I want to do or want to be.

Currently I'm at a part time job but 40 or so hours over the last 2 weeks has just burnt me out and made me extremely depressed again.

It made me think that pushing too hard is gonna be a disaster, and that I'm gonna fall again.

I question if I'm suited to this life or should just give up.

| I've already sunken this low but I'm tired of trying to crawl back up.

I'm just not happy or satisfied with life in general.

| oh daddy dear we're not the fortunate ones
and g/u/rls just wanna have fun

| I will be moving to my new job soon so I'll have to make new acquaintances and friends. Other than that I'll probably take up martial arts again.

I used to live as a neet for many years but after working on myself and enrolling in some studies I left that life behind. I'm even getting laid now(but she won't move with me).

| I plan to die in 100 years

| Right now, the plan is to make as much money as possible that, after throwing into investments, I can make enough money per year to live off the investments while doing as little work as possible. Retirement, essentially. Then, presuming another world collapsing scenario doesn't happen or doesn't hurt too much, I'll do whatever the fuck I want. Ideally.

| Already lived a dream, living a nightmare now. Guess I'll just keep going forward.

>watching a spider build again after a bee destroyed their web
You can do it little trapper!

| >>694686
Go, Spider-san! Go! We believe in you!

| I've just stared my life with my partner so I plan on getting a house of our own in a year or so and living out our lives in whatever direction it takes us.

| we were born to die

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1599250695

This thread is permanently archived