danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Mobile, desktop, or both?

| Which do you prefer? I use both but prefer desktop

| Depends on the work, and there are tradeoffs on both. Want to play sick ass games? On mobile, it kinda sucks. Want to work from bed? pretty hard to do that from a laptop. I know it's a basic bitch answer, but they each have their place and it's kinda hard to pick favorites.

| >>693564 *Desktop, not laptop

| Desktop and laptop

| I'm mostly on laptop, I'm not a big fan of smartphones. I only use it to text friends or maybe read a bit when I'm not home, so it's been pretty useless since covid hit. i gave the decent one that i had to my mom and im using the old crappy one she had. phoneposting rn cause i wanted to try the site on a phone.
I'm trying to generally cut down on my internet time, and I've been reading a lot more lately.

| phones for music and social media, desktop for everything else

| Phones are op when working as a technician - just the ability to look around in tight spaces, the ability to use it to document things and zoom closer on fiddly parts is epic.

| My phone is for texting, manga/reading, reddit, and danger/u/. my desktop is for gaming and voice chat, and my laptop is for class/work. I use all three pretty often.

| Desktop for home overall. Mobile in bed or in the city.

| I think desktop would be best

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1598934160

This thread is permanently archived