danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i haven't had fun in years

| "fun" has become "distraction"
i don't enjoy things i should be enjoying. i went skiing at some point and i used to love it but it just felt tiresome. i went to a fun park kinda place and i used to love it too and it rhymed with enjoyment to me when i was young. i tried real hard to get some fun out of it but i just couldn't. i don't enjoy anything anymore. video games feel like a chore. and yet i have nothing else to do all day.
i don't remember the last time i really had fun

| maybe that was just youth and now i won't enjoy myself anymore.
gurls is it really that bad to want to die? what the fuck am i hoping to achieve by making this thread?? i know it is totally useless. i'll get bullshit motivational crap at best as replies.

| being awake is uncomfortable to me

| yet it's 5AM and i just sit there waiting after making thread. staring at nothing and waiting

| *hugs*

| Hey man. I'm sorry you're feeling like this. It sounds really painful. There will be good times in the future though.

| >>693194
yeah i kinda hope so, i have been waiting for them for years

| i don't wanna wake up tomorrow... it takes so much of my energy just to take a shower.
so now i sit here and think
sinking inside my bedroom

| Sounds like what depression most commonly manifests as. You should try to go see a therapist ASAP. If that's not an option, check out online therapy, or look for other services (e.g. help forums), or at the very least a book or two on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I don't want to give you "bullshit motivational crap," but honestly we're all in this together. I know it can be really tough, but if you power through, and especially if you do try to help yourself, it *will* get better.

| >>693227
i'm broke and don't believe in cbt at all

| Look in to psycho cybernetics. You can find audiobook on youtube.

| >>693236
nnnnnnnoooooooo...... do you understand what 'drained' means

| i think i will now sleep on the floor. pray i don't wake up k?

| Age regression is the reason I've finally been able to happen, but, that's an involuntary coping mechanism, and I don't really recommend fucking up your life and becoming constantly stressed to the point where that happens, because I can't guarantee it will.

>>693200 >>693194
This shit is true though. Like, actually true.

| >>693237 look in to it. It's worth your time if you want to change things for the better. But you have to want it to change in the first place.

If you don't care about getting better/changing things, then keep on doing what you've been doing so far.

| >>693414 depression makes you unmotivated and saps your energy. Just telling someone to get help isnt beneficial. Yes, ultimately getting help is what can move someone forward, but it has to be on your own terms.

| >>693462

Yeah that's what I said in my post. They have to want it to change.

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1598870719

This thread is permanently archived