danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Give me a random word and i'll try making a tiny song about it

| I'll keep doing this til i'm no longer bored or im not up to it anymore. I'll reply to u with a vocaroo or smth.

No x-rated stuff pls and thank u

( ꈍuꈍ)

| Kroxldyphivc.

| Hugs

| Obedience

| Swagalicious

| Orange

| >>692522
https://voca.ro/fbeYr0UmoRk

| >>692528
https://voca.ro/bVPZ1UBKHqz

| >>692565
Your voice is really good, and I really needed that. I hope it's okay if I share it outside of the board, because I know someone who could really use a hug and some comforting words and this would be the best I can give them right now since I can't pthysi be with them.

| *physically

| >>692568 that's so sweet!! Of course!!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

| wow!

| Nice voice op! Keep it up!

~<3

| Make a song about prefetcher

| >>692571
Thanks! She liked it :)

| wiggle

| i am watching this thread so hard right now

| Op here!!! I haven't been able to do the next words because i'm working rn!! I'll get back as soon as i can!! ┻┻︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵┻┻

| gore

| >>692559
So cute, thanks.

| Fantasy.

| Marry me OP!

| this is a very wholesome thread holy shit (。•́︿•̀。)

| >>692821
You don't have to do orange if you don't want to. I only said that because it's hard to rhyme with.

Make a song about this poster instead >>468e63

| >>692531 "Obedience"
https://voca.ro/6gEMNyzDqEW

| >>692580 >>692597 u g/u/rls aaaaa
I'm getting shy hahaha help

| >>692875
i guess that as a sub i had my own preconceptions but you kinda hit me in the feels instead
nice song tho enjoyed it

| >>692850 haha noo i wanna try!!
I'll do both!!

| >>692884
If you can rhyme with orange not only will I respect you as a musician, I will respect you as a rapper. xD

Yes rapper enthusiasts, I was slighting you. ;P

|

| If you're going to try to rhyme with orange, pronounce it oran[ge]

| >>692894
four inch door hinge

|

| Prefetcher

| Come on! Let us hear more of that amazing voice! I've already started on a private playlist of your little songs.

| >>693624 i was gonna up this thread because i was tired from work today but have been wanting to do this, but i'll do a song tonight before going to bed!!! Thank you! U gave me the burst of energy i need! ( ;∀;)

| >>693034 this is actually helpful! I'll be putting hinge for sure lol rhyming things with orange is harder than i thought ( ・ั﹏・ั)
But i'm not giving up!!! (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

| >>692545 "Orange"
https://voca.ro/ecNMA43Sljf

| >>693682
You give me energy, so that goes both ways. I'm glad.

| >>693714
Didn't get a chance to listen to it until now, but now it's added to the playlist. Keep it up g/u/rl! I'm loving it :)

| Hello! OP here. I'm not that familiar with the >>prefetcher.
Can you gurls talk more about them?
In my understanding, pref's the moderator here who keeps an eye on threads and stuff. Besides that, is there anything else that i need to know? I need to know more so that i can make content (。ノω\。)

| >>693955 that's so sweet. Thank you :C i really appreciate u gurls! U don't even knoww .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

| Coffee

| >>693965 she is an osaka loli from poland.
>or is it loli osaka?

| >>693970 ah i see, so just the creator of this site, right?

| i've downloaded p much all of em. gonna keep it as hoarded treasure now k

| Purity

| also you are now Song-chan. hope you like it

| >>694140
I second this one.

| All hail the Osaka loli!

| Do you have a place we can check out your music? Like a Bandcamp or something? Would be super neat to support you Song-chan!

| >>694218 >>694139 this isn't a song but just wanted to thank you gurls because alll of you had been very sweet eversince i started this so, i...

https://vocaroo.com/d7gqqUjntiy

(灬ºuº灬)♡

| the thing i dislike the most about your songs is that there isn't more of them. keep it up!

| >>694226
cuteness overload *.* you are so sweet~!
i can be quite depressed sometimes but you're just being a jolly dear sunshine rn. also i want that yt channel are you kidding

| >>694226
That was absolutely adorable! I hope you're doing well, and you better give me that YouTube channel or I'm gonna, uh, download your songs, but again? I'm bad at threats. I just want your channel.

| >>692652 >>693623 a song for the "Prefetcher"
https://voca.ro/53qm5Xmjvca
(๑ּగ⌄ּగ๑)

| >>694303 ahahhah i'm dyingg thank you!!

| This entire thread makes me happy

| >>694233 >>694264 im so shy lol i wanna give it but secretly lol i just feel bad dhehhsjsjdhdjdjsns r u gurls sure omg

| >>694317 ahhh thank you gurl (*˘︶˘*).。*♡

| >>694357
Of course I'm sure! Your songs are amazing and you seem like a really nice person.

| the yt channel

| >>694446 >>694584 it's hahanoui on youtube!! Hahaha im sorry for promoting ahhfjejsj i might be uploading a new cover on monday so if you guys have song requests u can lmk and i'll see if i can make it happen (。・//ε//・。)
Thank you so much again omg

| >>692775 "wiggle"
https://voca.ro/fx7SH2KzZax

| I just realized i haven't done "Swaggalicious" haha it's just so hard that if i stop making songs until i finish that, this thread is gonna die (๑•﹏•)

| what if i bump

| ooh, i see you have some covers there. i prefer your original works though.

youtube autoplay lined up a donald trump live press conference right after "hello" wut

also you're qt

| >>694746 thank you!! Covers give a lot more exposure so i just tend to stick into making that. Also i'm not very confident with the songs i make haha

I wrote a song about work because i hated it sm and some of my friends are encouraging me to upload it but idk!! (●´⌓`●)

I put it here so you can listen to it:

https://voca.ro/1h3PGvzKkXBY

Lmk what you g/u/rls think ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

| >>694746 also im not a qt hshshshddhdhdhsjahdjrjdksko doNT

| >>694749
if you say so. but that makes you sound like you want to be a basic hollywood bitch clone. you have your own originality and there is really no reason to doubt yourself here unless you don't want people to know you exist.

| also, can you do one on lucid dreaming?

| gonna be real honest, make an album. get on bandcamp or something, you could even hit put out a cd.

| >>694783
Don't be so hard on the g/u/rl. It's the same shit for me. I write songs that I'm genuinely proud of, I think I'm decent at performing them, but I never release anything. I have mad respect for her just for recording it and putting it here.

>>694722
I like your take on this. I was, not expecting it. Also, subscribed and hope you make even more stuff.

| >>694783 i don't want to be a hollywood clone. But for exposure, i think this is the route to go? Maybe when i have more confidence i'll be able to post an original track without hiding my face or something. Majority of my family and friends doesn't even know that i can sing, play, or write my own songs. So... (*﹏*;)

| >>694879
time for you to do the same

| Acrimonious

| >>694879 i wanna check out your songs!
Thank you so much for subscribing.
This means a lot to me!! And i want to support you as well if you have a youtube channel or something.

| >>695119
My YT is just cancerous shitposting from 1-2years ago. I haven't ever recorded or finish any of my songs. Shit's terrifying, and I don't really have anywhere to record them either. I appreciate the thought though.

| >>695121 you gotta try to atleast vocaroo it and send it here!

| >>695562
Nah, nah. It's rap, so I don't play any instruments. It would sound trash to just have a beat playing from a laptop in the background.

Focus on the g/u/rl who made this thread! I still want more of her songs to add to my playlist!

| Bumping becausw j atull wanna do this! Just busy with work im sorry :c

| >>695884
All good. Take your time homie.

| Ribbit

| >>695906
This an a wholesome one about bunnies would be amazing.

| <

| Hello song gurl. i would like you to make a song about depression, if you can. thank

| i've said it once, and i'll say it again, this thread is
>w h o l e s o m e

| ok

| Hello!! OP here. >>696101 been having really rough days lately and making this song just really helped get out the stress that's been building up. Thank you for your request!

"Depression"

https://voca.ro/iQD3YTwk4uu

Working on the other requests since this is the weekend! Thank you for constantly keeping watch on this thread. Really brightens my day when you gurls still look forward for my stuff. I hope everyone's day is going well <3

| >>696623
thank you.a

| you inspire me

| >>696623
I've been struggling very heavily with the same stuff lately. I feel that song, and it's now on the list as well. Thank you :)

| >>696634 i'm glad!! By all means! Make time for things you love doing!! <3

| >>696635 <3 <3 <3 you gurls just keep on swooning me!! ( ꈍuꈍ)

| >>695909 >>695906 i wasn't sure if this was about frogs or bunnies... But i went with bunnies! For headphone users: i whistle at the end so a quick disclaimer because it might be a little loud D:

"Bunny"
https://voca.ro/12raOc0wdUp8

Also im not sure if you gurls have the same issue but when i try to listen to it, it's louder on my right earpiece and idk how to fix it D: so i'm sorry if that irks you!!
(●´⌓`●)

| >>696658
i think i had that for >>696623 too if i recall correctly. use audacity, fixed it in https://vocaroo.com/1fuA68l6RTaA, i just turned it into a mono.

uh PS can you not use your vocal chords when whistling?

| >>696671 wha. How can you not use vocal chords when whistling omg i have so much to learn!!

| >>696623 >>696671
https://vocaroo.com/1mOm5mlVXTka

| >>696674
do your thing. do what feels natural for you as an artist. your own authentic expression is the greatest thing you have in any artistic creation process.

| >>696658
Thank you! Thank you so much! I have someone who absolutely loves bunnies, so, this is great :)
Another one for the list!

| i love white people and don't see anything wrong with that, can you do a song about em?

| ok, if you think it's evil, do something about Europa instead.
a song about both only if you want to spoil me.

| >>696785 hmmmm i want to buuut idk i dont have much knowledge about white ppl im afraid i might write a song that's racist without realizing D:

| turtle

| >>692519 May I please request the word, Shenanigans

| >>697159 turtle> shenanigans

| but turtle shenanigans >>>> turtle > shenanigans

| >>697034
i'll be perfectly happy with whatever you want. after all you'll never do worse than https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAaXzHJhA18

bring it!

| >>fab604 >>0b0f5d
You're aware that white people in general don't love you back, right?

| >>697246
yeah

| Coffee is up next in the song requests aaa srry for the delay hmhgh

| >>697779
All good! Take your time g/u/rl.

| i'll download it as soon as i see the link because i know it'll be good

imagine you disappoint us though
jk jk

| >>693967

"Coffee"
https://voca.ro/9eRnKaTpGzw

| >>698293 i just posted the new song and i hope i didn't disappoint u aaaa

also i see that the thread is getting too long. shouuuld i.... open a new thread and work from there? i'm not sure. if only there's some other way. just don't wanna spam the /u/ :(

| >>698748
Don't worry so much g/u/rl. It just means that we're loving the thread. I won't be able to listen to the new song for a while, but I already know it won't dissapoint.

| >>698748 new threads don't need to be opened until they max out at 250 replies. I'm sure this one will last~

| >>698746 >>698748 i'm>>698293 hahaha of course i immediately downloaded it before listening and got is stuck in my head almost immediately
i was kidding in that post i just wanted to watch you squirm a little because who knows maybe that's good for your artistic production?

i hope you don't leave... if you do, i lament that day you depart us...

i'm sure you have too many words already but i'll be adding "master" if possible
you could also do something "goth-y" one of these days..

| also, lyrics?

you're precious song-chan

| Holy shit! I'm >>698763 and holy shit I was right. Listened to, downloaded, and I definitely think this is one of the best ones so far, and I've been loving the entire thread.

| >>698982 >>698984 >>698989 you gurls!!! I'm squealing in my seat!!! Thank u. I have no idea how i can thank you enough but i do think that coffee is also one of the best and maybe youtube worthy? Im thinking of uploading it!! (人*´∀`)。*゚+
Im gonna cry from your support aaaa

| >>698984 here's the lyrics!!
"Coffee"

Phew, okay.

I like my coffee dark
just like the night you left me
that's just how you are

shakin', always in the edge
getting restless by the minute
anxious of the dark

my blood's rushin in my heart,
my mind's aching from the start.
This bitter taste's the only thing
i remember you by

the pounding's ringing in my ears
eyes are bloodshot every night
this cup's the only thing
that makes me feel

| You gurls cheer me up so much you don't even knoww 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。

| >>699018
You should 100% upload it! You're asking if it's YouTube worthy when it's easily Spotify worthy.

Also, little sidenote, I was listening to it now and when it finished the playlist continued. "Hug" came on and it almost made me cry. >>692568 what I said there about needing this song, I needed it so much now, and, idk where I'm going with this. Just know that your music genuinely has an impact on people's lives. At the very least mine. Thank you.

| song-chan you should become an actual professional musician and get yourself a real mic and a real setup or even a studio maybe maybe a producer
is my opinion risky?

| >>699075
I agree with all of that except for a producer. I would love to see (and even more importantly listen) to her as a professional artist!

| >>699096
i barely know what a producer is, to me it's just someone who squabbles with the music outlets.

| >>699046 >>699096 you gurls are so sweet :((
I work at minimum wage but i AM earning up to get a decent microphone!! If any of you know their way around softwares or if you have microphone recommendations pls don't hesitate to tell me about them (〒﹏〒) i don't have a PC and i hope something compatible with a laptop maybe ಥ╭╮ಥ

| I WANT to. I really want to perform! Like, doing art is pretty much what im only useful for. Buuut circumstances are tough rn. Especially financially :( ok drama: no one really believes i can make a living out of this especially my relatives. Id love to focus on making music but i can't.... Afford it i guess. (´;︵;`)

| >>699134 oh oops sorry.
Forgot to tag you >>699075

|

| >>699133
Audacity is free
>>699134
in my opinion you can do it

|

| Haven't recorded the new song today. Next up is "purity" but it's in the works!

In the meantime i got really stressed out and depressed about work so i got to write a song about that instead:

"Work"
https://vocaroo.com/1hH3BVOIZT5l

| Futanari

lol almost wrote Fruitanari maybe you can sneak that into the lyrics

also please don't overwork yourself just for us. i love your songs as always and just wish you to be doing good in general.

| >>700265
I feel that. Please be careful and get help if you need it, and I'm glad you can use music to vent like that. I won't listen to the song right now as I would probably get a panic attack, but I'll add it to the list and listen when I'm in a better state of mind :)

| lonely, forever alone, empty, soulless

| >>700306 noooo i said no x-rated stufff (ಠ_ಠ)━☆゚.*・。゚

| >>700306 but thank u anyway. I'm not overworking myself with these songs. I'm overworking myself with my job. I think i just hit an all time low today with productivity. It's hard when you can't even be bothered to stay alive. :( But thank u for your concern.

| >>700326 i'm sorry you're going through stuff!! I hate that this is a one way communication. I want to listen to your problems and support you gurls too!

I have a discord, please add me!!
It's allanuhh#5420 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。

| >>700337
Aw! I would like to listen to and support you as well. I struggle a lot with what you said in >>700335 and I will do my best to help get you through it! I'll add you :)

| no Futanari... ⌣_⌣

but you know, futanari is just a gender. saying it's x rated is practically the same as saying that men and women are x rated words/topics

| i think you deserve to live off your passion. for example Girl in red started out just like you! look where she is now!

| also maybe you could give ASMR a try? sorry i'm just really giddy

| >>700349
Ay, homie, calm down a bit, aight? OP doesn't want to. That should be respected.

| >>700349 im sorry i.. i didn't get to think of it like that. D:

>>700350
Thank you! You gurls are really kind. Heck, you've all been giving more support and believing in me than anyone i know.

>>700351 don't apologize!! I'm giddy over this thread, too! Hmm.. ASMR? I've seen a couple of videos but i don't have the proper mic for it. (´;︵;`)

I'm earning for a mic using my next paycheck though so i'm really excited abt that!! But i dont think it's gonna be ASMR quality.

| >>700410
song-chan's undivided attention it seems since i am all the posts you quoted
the reason i said ASMR is because apart from your voice being p cute, at the end of Work there was that little bit that made me think it could be real nice to have ASMR. it's all

>>700363
and you get off my toes

| i'd like a song about song-chan herself. a theme song if you will!

damn i just keep adding more and more to the workpile

| >>694140 >>694196 "Purity"

https://voca.ro/govoqDe9RhJ
I think this might be a little loud because i recorded it a little closer to my mouth. Sorry about that. D:

| >>700489 a-about me?? ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄
Wow.. i.. there's nothing much to write lol.

| >>700493
i'm sure you can do something that'll rock the whole thread

| >>700493
There is. There 100% is.

| https://files.catbox.moe/t2uynj.webm there you go gurl

| cephalopods

| >>700557
also i completely messed up some things on that render like for example the caption for Coffee ended up somehow being Admin
sorry

| i'm rendering a second one pray for my computer

| try this https://files.catbox.moe/ln7dur.webm

| >>700557 >>700569

You gurls had been amazing. How are you constantly nice to me D:

https://voca.ro/hNSM6X613JY

Here's me rambling about how nice all of you had been and how grateful i am!! Also i forgot to add in the end but add me gurls on discord because i want to talk to u gurls and thank u all personally
>:(

| >>700580
>compiling the songs and "improving" them
i started writing a semi-detailed description of what i had to do in order to produce >>700569 but then realized i wrote like 2 times over the word limit. basically it took me all day, maybe because i'm dumb

Hugs was one of the toughest ones to "make sound better", note how i worked on reducing the background noise.

| i don't know or care whether it's weird to be grateful or not, it's really nice tho~

it would be really bad if your heart exploded!

do i hear an accent in your english?

i'll always be happy with new songs, and ps: you're a sunshine!

| and idk if i can be on discord

| >>700587 ughh i'd love to know more and it sucks that you can't be on discord :(
I'm sorry that it took you all day lol i record everything through my phone sooo..
sorry sorry!! Looking into getting a decent mic tho!

I have instagram, snap, anything lol tumblr?? I'm literally everywhere. Tell me where u are and i'll hit you up!!

>>700588 you gurls are sweet and you all are sunshine!!
And i.. i do... Have... An accent. I think haha
I'm asian so that's probably the case!

| >>700592
well i'm actually nowhere at all...
but if you really want to you can always Tox 1C26047681C32C9238208C9C50C8579AED99EDA6FE964CC45B87843B552A1F514E73A1FBCECD

| also, Granberia?

wow if you ever need something to do just check this thread and you'll have way to much to do heh
i do feel kinda guilty piling up words on words when you're only at >>694784

| I love sex.

| >>700491
Didn't get to listen to this until today, but today I did and I loved it! Keep it up g/u/rl!!!

| >>700594 haha okay if you like to be mysterious then fiiiiineee and please don't feel bad! I'm happy doing this songs! I actually feel bad with how much you're editting to make them sound better
⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

>>700741 thank you!!!!!!!! Aaahhh (ノ*0*)ノ

| >>700910
and here i thought you'd be happy... anyways i did it because i wanted to, feeling bad isn't really useful to any of us here.
my favourites so far are Coffee, Bunny, and then idk. Coffee really slaps, but please don't adjust your style unless you really want to, i don't want to waste any of your talent.

| >>700934 of course i'm happy!! Giddy even! Really appreciate all the effort you put <3 yknow when you get an amazing present that you feel bad for getting it? Like you don't deserve it? Haha that's just how my brain works sometimes. I'm sorryy

>>694784 "lucid dreaming" is now up here!! Sorry it took a while. I've been cooped up in work (T__T)

https://voca.ro/8rMacAiJknv

I hope you gurls like it!! It's really hot in my closet haha

| >>701271
I was too busy talking with you to notice you posted this! It's really good! Added it to my list now :)

| It's nice to see this thread doing great

| >>701277 aww! Understandable! I didn't tell you about it anyway haha i figured you'd just find out :) thank you for listening and i hope you're doing well rn!

>>701286
I knowww it's really a highlight of my day when i post here and see the kind gurls keeping it alive. I wish i can do more for them!

| >>701315
<3

| OP here! and i deeply apologize for the words i missed! I think i missed around, 3 words!! Sorry! I'll be writing songs about them next, though! Gore, Fantasy, and.. Someone wanting to marry me lol you g/u/rls are sweet. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

| don't let it die now..

| Hey Song-chan, if you post your songs on Bandcamp, the g/u/rls and I here may be able to get you closer to that new microphone. I'm sure that's something everyone here would like! ( ´꒳`)

| >>701477
100%! I'd gladly spend a couple dollars on a Song-chan song thread album!

| Aaaa you g/u/rls!!! Do you really mean it??But i feel like i'm scamming you g/u/rls, though!! 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。

On that mic update hsjshrjd it's kinda sad but i can't afford it rn because i'm supporting my family (rona hit hard and my parents are barely getting us by. i'm the only with a job). So my salary is.. (〒﹏〒)

I-if you g/u/rls really want to support me still, i.. i humbly ask of this. I do art!
I can draw alongside the bandcamp account.
What do u g/u/rls think? (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

| >>701477 >>701549 just even you g/u/rls THINKING about even helping me out already makes me feel like i'm over the moon!! There really IS good in the world (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

| schmeckle

| >>701662 do it Song-chan! We're here for ya! ( ^.^)/

| you need the food money

| >>701661
I've already told you but I'm 100% for it!

| >>701803 >>701871

Aaaaa i'm going to cry!! Thank you for your kindess! I'm in bandcamp now but there are no songs yet!! What songs do you want in it?? Coffee had been the best so far imo but if there are songs you want to be put there I'd gladly put them!

Rn i'm working on samples so you g/u/rls can see my art and see if you want to get that umm idk if i can promote business here D: but i made a tumblr account at
song-chan.tumblr.com for commissions!

| >>692822 sorry for the long wait,
"Gore" is finally done:

https://voca.ro/8oFwTHHqsuR

Thank you for your patience and i hope you g/u/rls like it (;//u//; )

| >>701806 LOL sadly yes...
I.. i really do (╯︵╰,) ......sorry....

But i don't want to e-beg hahaha it's not fair

| >>702008
Providing a product in exchange for money isn't begging silly! I'm sure other g/u/rls than just me would be happy giving you money for it.

>>702003
Also, I really want to know how you g/u/rls felt when listening to this. Because it genuinely gave me anxiety and shit because of how, like, immersive it is.

| >>702003
nice
>>702019
but: i'm broke

also i really like the cute voice/gore lyrics dichotomy. i heard about an artist that did just that but i forgot her name.

| >>702021
Not sure who you're talking about, but Song-chan is great at it.

| >>702251
yeah... she might be Russian, or at least Slavic, or at least from VK

| >>702251
yeah... she might be Russian, or at least Slavic, or at least from VK

| >>702272 >>702273
i blame 1020

| >>702021 we're both broke so i relate (´;︵;`) but i'm already more than happy that you g/u/rls are still alive and well and supporting this thread! :D

In terms of an artist that uses cutesy aesthetic but with dark lyrics, i'd say.. maybe melanie martinez? Isn't her stuff kinda like that?

| >>702251 thank you!!! Gore and dark topics is a hard subject for me but it's fun to do because it's challenging! (*´ω`*)

>>702273 whaaat, you g/u/rls think i'm russian? Lol cute (≧▽≦)

| >>702302
i hear that accent! if it's not Russki it's something else!

| >>701994 as for what to post to bandcamp, I'd say just like... make an album of songs posted here. The Danger/u/ Thread Discography.

| >>702301
True. Melanie Martinez does a lot of that. I think Dodie does as well (if that's the artists name).

| "Miata"

| (if you're a workaholic im gonna throw 5 on the big ass pile sorry)
Smuglianka
Leningrad
Cuteboys
Deutschland
Soulmate

| >>702454
Oktober

i'm sorry song-chan i can't hold myself back!

| >>692829
"Fantasy" up here:

https://voca.ro/lHjULEp3WLe

I hope u gurls like it!!! ♡

>>702319 hmm that's fair. Maybe i should post a part 1 when this thread reaches to 250? Hmmmm..
(; ^ ; )

>>702306
I'm not russki!! Sorry (TT u TT )
I hear a lil accent now that i listen to it! u must have a keen ear! What could i be?
Mysterious mysterious loljk

>>702456 Cute lol. This is amazing exercise for me and is so much fun to do!! I'm happy people replies to this thread! ♡♡

| >>702319
sooo... >>700569 ?

| heaphones pepe jammin.jpg

| Yo, find yourself some friends at Music class, Song-chan. You already seem like a professional vocalist, now you need a band to back you up. Have confidence, but don't become arrogant... I can't wait to buy your record in a few years!

| >>702465 i hope you're having a fun time!!

>>702728 i.. i've already graduated uni.. (^^ " )
i've peformed a few songs for my friends' birthdays but nothing crazy!
With the band.. i tried but everyone i know only wants to do vocals. They only want me to play. I got my old guitar new strings, so i'm trying to learn that rn!

Thank u for believing that i'll make it big someday. You gurls make me hope that maybe i could. Haven't been hopeful in a while so this means a lot to me. :C

| I'm not sure if the g/u/rl who compiled the songs is still here in the thread, but can you email me the songs you collected so far, please? I wanted to put the versions you editted because they sound soo much cleaner and better and i really want all the gurls who'd listen to it on bandcamp enjoy it. I'm not very techy so i'm still not familiar with editting sounds so this is gREATLY APPRECIATED!! (〒﹏〒)

BUT it's only if you want to send it!!
If not, i totally understand (´;ω;`)

| >>702805

"Admin" https://voca.ro/14009HHGTn0j
"Bunny_v2" https://voca.ro/1bUqZTdgFEEx
"Coffee" https://voca.ro/164FfIO7Fr6A
"Depression" https://voca.ro/16cugVfVjbdi
"For you_v2" https://voca.ro/17HQ6vsLuQGM
"Hugs_v2" https://voca.ro/18RfHtL8LPdu
"Kroxldyphivc_v3" https://voca.ro/1j64YV4DuFC3
"Obedience" https://voca.ro/1gByocJbqy6C
"Orange" https://voca.ro/1hy5WKKu5rn9
"Purity" https://voca.ro/1etlPQqU8FG1
"wiggle" https://voca.ro/1kB52MxHOdL0
"Work" https://voca.ro/1kjroofozTkB

| hard to email since my provider is fucky, i guess i'll upload vocaroos right here then.
check them all to make sure they're the right titles. meanwhile i'll hope they're the right versions.

| oh! i shouldn't have passed up the opportunity to get rockstar song-chan's private email!
nooooo

| and i also just rerealized i need to do the new ones too. ehh

| "Gore" https://voca.ro/12KsAMnNUUBr
"Lucid" not included because "it's raining really loud outside" is such a comfy atmosphere
"Fantasy" https://voca.ro/1kDQHI8SoLaU
"rambling" https://voca.ro/1ievh3b0vCyO

i don't like how "rambling" turned out, you can hear the ever-present problem of the wah-wah-type distortion in the audio, especially around speaking

| >>702843 omg you don't need to include rambling! I think no one's really interested in that bc it's not a song D:

I sent the video you made to my loved ones and they blasted the songs in our house or their car aaa haha thank u sm!! They love how clear it is!

I made an email for u so i dont drown you out in notifs if that's the only mode of communication you have. It's the least i can do for everything you've done for me!!

My email is:

[email protected] <3

| >>702840 please reach out to me!!!
I'd love to be able to talk to you!!
(⊃。•́u•̀。)⊃

| >>702856
i imagined you could include it as an extra! like behind the scenes

| This whole thread is so wholesome. I love it

| Hello g/u/rls! OP here.
Just wanted to give you gurls an update on the "album". I just finished making the cover for it and i'm so excited to show it to everyone!!

But.. okay, so i tried uploading the songs and apparently, they don't accept .mp3 files?
Only .WAV, i think, and something else. I tried to change it in audacity but it won't let me. I'm not good with tech so.. I'm basically stuck! Hopefully i get this out for you g/u/rls, soon. :(

I hope all of u are doing well!

| >>703051
Ay! Very nice! I've already seen the cover, at least most of it, and it looks really nice.

Any gurls here able to help Song-chan?

| i guess it's noise-removal san at it again... converting every one of them to .wav... yeaaa...

... ok, so this time it's a .zip archive. it's being uploaded. can you do with that?

| don't worry, it was actually easy to do. you just for i in *.mp3; do ffmpeg -i "$i" "${i%.*}.wav"; done and rm *.mp3 then you 7z a wavsongchan *.wav and there you go!

then you gotta find a file uploader service that'll actually take your 125MB file. looks like sendspace tolerated it.

16 minutes to go!

| https://www.sendspace.com/file/l1c2ks
https://anonfiles.com/P5c8T6cap0/wavsongchan_zip (anonfiles mirror)

| Bumping since Song-chan seems very busy rn.

| Another bump to keep it alive.

| >>703181 noise-removal san, thank you!!!! 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。 i just wanted a tutorial maybe or a small tip bUT YOU KEEP GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY FOR ME aaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! I swear to God, you make my heart full!!

>>703378 thank you for bumping!! I'm here now! This thread and the people in it is very precious to me so i sincerely appreciate this.
Thank you. ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

| >>703735
I know it is :)

| Hello gurls, OP here! Sorry for going MIA. Not gonna go into details because who cares lol but, been having horrible days recently. So making a song about someone wanting to marry me has been hard because.. jdjdkd i kinda hate myself? I'm sorry!!
(´;︵;`)
I need to do better.

Update: I'm drowning in work rn. It's all i do but i really want to let you gurls know that doing music and making art is what genuinely makes me feel alive. Your kindness still blows my mind. Thank you.

| >>703737
No need to be sorry! It's all good.
You know where I am if you want to get some stuff out of your system. I'm here for you just like you are for me. Okay?

| take care of yourself first

| Yooo

| Just a little bumpy for security

| Another bump so Song-chan can get the time she needs and deserves without worrying.

|

| Hello G/U/RLS! OP here.

>>The "album" is now on bandcamp! Honestly, idk what the costs of albums are nowadays so I also made it where you can purchase it per track. It gives you the option of buying the songs you like and not the whole thing!!

Link:
https://lanahh.bandcamp.com/album/u-playlist-vol-1

>>Each track has its own art and it features a bonus track that I haven't posted on here, too!

Never imagined i'd be doing this aaaaa
I'm so happy and grateful. TYSM!! ╥﹏╥

| >>703779 thank u! I try to but sometimes it's hard.

| sursesquideccenial

| >>704411
Album purchased, downloaded and being listened to.
Amazing job! I'm happy to see that you got it out, even though I wasn't awake to celebrate with you.

Keep it up! Proud of you!

| yayyy!

oh
a bONUs tRACk???

| >>704475
There's a bonus track! It's a really nice instrumental.

| >>704513
i don't see it in the track lineup, maybe it's hidden?

| >>704517
Yeah. It's called Thank You. It comes with if you buy the full album.

| Album purchased. Thanks for the music g/u/rl. (⌐■_■)

| >>704692 you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!! AAAA DANG like i WISH I CAN THANK YOU PERSONALLY

| >>704437 also it's great that i don't even need to know a username to know who you are! Thank you so much (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

| >>704738
Well, we're friends after all. It makes sense :)

| >>704737 You should poke around Bandcamp a bit. It's got tons of neato features! If you wanted some guidance, my Discord is my Bandcamp name followed by #9800. Feel free to reach out if you need any help with anything really, and I'll see what I can do. Thanks again for the tunes. Stay rad.

| >>704758 thank you!! I appreciate this sm!! I'll add you!!! 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。

Hello, gurls!
Im sorry if i haven't been able to post a song for a hot minute. I'm actually highkey panicking from seeing the thread go to a close and i still have like 20 backlog of words to do. (Not a bad thing!! Im just behind aaa)

Idk how to start the next thread. Should i pick up from the next word i need tk do? Acrimonious is the next word, i think. Hfjdjjd

| >>705103
You could take the ones you didn't get to make here, or you could start the new thread and only do words from that one. You can't be expected to use every single word you get. That's an insane amount of work.

|

| See you g/u/rls in the next thread.

| very nica

Total number of posts: 250, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1602702968

This thread is permanently archived