danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So how's everyone doing

|

| Does it matter

| >>686464

| Honestly, I'm not great. The isolation, my inability to get a new job and meet new people is killing me figuratively and literally.
It's getting to me and turning me into a depressed asshole. I'm not even wholesome on this site anymore. I just want it to end.

| >>686464 we all matter

| >>686512
Fucking same, man. Just holding on for things to get better, bad crap will pass. I got hope...I think

| It's been pretty rough lately, but I've got hope. I'm finally gonna do something tomorrow, I have regular therapy now, I might get a job soon, and I have friends who are there for me regardless of my situation. I'm not doing that well right now, but things are gonna get better.

| >>686516
Hold on to that hope, homie.

I still desperatly cling to mine. I know by now that nothing is just gonna happen that makes everything better. You have to work for it and the sooner you start the better. I wish I took initiative 5, hell even 10 years ago!

At least I'm working out and go jogging daily but it doesn't help against the loneliness and isolation.

| day by day

i sat on my porch with my cat on my lap today and that was surprisingly something I really needed but depression kinda makes you forget that stuff

Hope everyone else is also forging valiantly ahead

| I've gotten into a weekly routine this month. It isn't ideal but it's a lot better than the aimlessness I've had before. At the very least I'm playing videogames on a schedule now. So, I'd say life is on the way up recently.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1596851052

This thread is permanently archived