danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
/u/ stands for /u/nhappy

| At this point /u/ turns into mental health board - and while it's nice to see people asking for and actually getting support, maybe it's time to carve a dedicated place for those kinds of discussions.
It's kinda unsettling to see cries of desperation amidst random whacky shit. Can't be good for people in need too.
Thoughts?

| I am not a fan of having too many boards. That said I am aware of all the mental help threads. I still think its better keep it like this.

| Random is random. I say we let it be.

| i don't know

| ... i'm sorry for being a mess

| Don't be sorry. It's perfectly fine!

Personally I don't bring my problems to dangeru because I love the board too much. I don't want to spread too much negativity around.

That being said, I don't mind you guys venting. Having no outlet for your feelings is _way_ worse than using /u/ as an outlet. We're here for you even if we can be toxic at times.

| I think I'm gonna die soon

| Sometimes ppl just have no one to talk to ig. Although i do agree there's a lot of it recently it also can't be helped bc the world's a huge mess right now so i don't really mind it that much.

| i don't like my life and the thing that i am

| >>686267 BRO STRAIGHT UP I KNOW, shit is so fucking annoying. 12 year olds out here acting suicidal n' shit. I just call em retards and leave

| >>686272 >>686274 I have nothing against those threads in /u/ and yes, entities should not be multiplied without necessity. But the sheer amount of threads about mental health issues with permanently dead /lain/... It seems like there is no one interested in cyberpunk discussions and a lot of people interested in discussing their problems.

| A bit sad, but it is what it is. Idk.

| Give them a separate section for emotional shit. Shitting up the boards like this becomes annoying.

| Doomers get out of my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1596796524

This thread is permanently archived