danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
thoughts on online relationships?

| i honestly don't think online relationships /always/ result to failure (coming from someone who's had 2 online relationships that didn't work out well)

| relationships? what are those?

| Never works, unless you're close enough to visit each other regularly (like weekly or so)

| No.

| I can't really get behind them personally

| Nope.

| unless you've met irl more than a few times they're destined to fail. especially if it's near impossible to meet

| A relationship is better than no relationship I always say.

| >>685369 I'd say it'll work if you start as friends for a good amount of time like a year or more before getting into any romantic relationship. I feel that it's because people jump straight into a serious relationship too soon that's why they end up thinking "Do I really know this person?" OR "Why am I even doing this when I could just date someone close by"

| I have a lot of online friends, and one of them is currently in an online relationship that's been going strong for over half a year. The worst part of it is obviously that it's difficult to meet your partner in person, but it honestly seems like something that isn't too hard to get past if you do find actual love.

| >>685433
I second this. I've been in an LDR for years now but it all started with her just as a friend. Over time, we became best friends and things just sort of evolved from there.

I think starting as friends first, and then having both people be on the same page in terms of expectations is really important. Communication too, of course but that's for all relationships.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1596644429

This thread is permanently archived