| おはよわがしは大学生です
日本語をれんしゅしたい
どもありがとう!

| あああああああ

| あ, ども.
僕も, 日本語を練習します
日本語は難しいですよね

日本語は一年からを練習します

(creating sentences from scratch is a tad harder than just translating lol, think I made a few mistakes I hope you can understand me.)

| AAAAAAAAA ah shit forgot to turn on my lunar's translater.
あああああああああw

| よろしくね~!O/ 勉強のことを頑張ってください!

| you are now aware that with the spelling 日本語, Japanese is technically sun runes

| 変態 wwww

| 日本語は一番美しい言語であると信じてます。いつか来日したいが疫病で今はどうも無理のようです。諸君、頑張ってください。

| sushi

| ありがとうございました! また、日本語は少し難しいと思いますが、「練習は完璧」

| >>679845
寿司

| Why are people writing in noodles

| how often does google translate make errors? how long would it take a native speaker that i was just using it?

| >>680075 If it is a long sentence, there are probably more chances to miss it as well, but this sentence looks smooth.

| >>680075
Yeah, doesn't handle long sentences well and is especially bad with words with multiple meanings that require context.

| >>679808 意味わかんない、訳してください m(._.)m

| I'd love to learn the language but no real idea where to begin with it...

| >>680530 You might try to start with Google. It's usually plain sailing from here.

| >>680530
I personally started with an app called "Kanji Study" on Android and spent a while learning Hiragana and Katakana with it, just spending a few minutes every day doing some idle learning. After that I used the app to slowly start learning some kanji, at the same time I started using duolingo, which isn't the best but it's a good place to start and get a basic understanding of the grammar and what not.

| But yeah I still have a ways to go, but just getting started is the difficult thing. Just take that first step, make a habit of spending a little time every day and you'll start to get it.

| HELPFUL TIPS

| マジでこれできるんやな
この世界に陶酔できる
ちな日本人

| Alright well here's a question how do you get from katakana and hiragana (both of which from what I understand are easy-ish to get) all the way to kanji that literally has nothing to do with the katakana/hiragana that was made to compose it?

| >>682217
Start learning some basic kanji, there's some super simple ones you should just know, that's pretty much just memory I guess. But also start learning radicals at the same time.

| >>ff0d56
Radicals?

| >>682753
そうです

| 実は、日本人も日本語を分からないww。ロボットできるかもしれない

| >>682757
Radicalist kanji user

| >>680530 here is a very great place to start http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/

| 日本語のことなら在日日本人の俺に聞いてくれえぇぇぇ!
スレを伸ばすんや

| 中島くんまぢかで下記の起算警戒する金策掴み合いする細やかだ水巻ちゃん見船伐っ検疫でき検疫できない建造でき驚きの

i don't know what's the meaning of this, would anyone translate it for me???

| Is it better to master katakana before moving on to hiragana o should I move ahead anyway? I only use an app for learning btw

| >>5c3e89 I'm Japanese but can't understand

| >>683364
Don't master it I guess? It's a tiny thing in the sea of Japanese and you'll master it by reading/writing it while learning grammar. I'm not an actual nihongo speaker tho but imo it's a good practice not to learn something very basic for a long time

| Wow didnt expect people learning japanese here. I'm learning japanese too. I love that country because it's history, food, the language and of course へんたい。;-)

| bump~☆ 練習の時間です!!!

| Do you guys think I should buy a Genki textbook?

I've shamefully been using duolingo as my main source of Japanese learning and I want to change that, I know genki isn't the best but it's a start, unless you guys recommend any other main sources of learning?

| >>684560
Look up djt guide. Personally my favourite textbook is japanese the manga way. It keeps things short and topics are more intersting than any other textbook I've read

| >>684622
ありがとうございます!

| bump~☆ 忘れないでください~♡

| Knowing when to use は or が is driving me insane.

Total number of posts: 41, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1596475466

This thread is permanently archived