danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Lets make a tale

| I WILL START YOU CONTINUE
A gurl named susie was strolling on a forest, then she found a pp girl named tyrone, tyrone wanted ...

| wanted to fuck her in the ass real hard but susie...

| didn't like that, so she whipped out her...

| FF7 buster sword replica!!! Then she...

| tried to summon the SCP-1805 but the spell...

| fucking died

| So then tyrone whipped out his thunder junk so he could...

| kill himself with it while susie laughs at his sheer retardation. meanwhile on the west coast...

| >>675528 my god I'm picturing him using his penis as lightning rod and then he died cuz he got zapped lol
Continuing: a honorable ronnin(masterless samurai) is fighting the URSS while mouted on a bear, after breaking 20 bottles of vodka with his blade and deflecting 10,000 bullets he found a...

| young anime girl in the woods...

| he decided to get a lil frisky, as samurais do...

| After geting frisky the ronnin and the young anime girl decided to take schlovask the bear to ...

| get him to wear a Telogreika. after all the anime girl was somehow smashed on Sake and there was no way she didn't down some Vodka too.

| To get the telogreika for schlovask they had to go to a smol russian sutvivor bunker the poor citizens were scared so they...

| summoned a gigantic cum storm...

| The bear and the ronnin use the anime girl as a shield!!! Because everybody knows that they cant get pregnant! Unless they kiss, so after protecting themselves...

| they summon a gigantic rocket and fly to space. in space they pick up a bunch of hot alien chicks. the chicks decide...

| To make the anime girl their godess and the bear is an angel, the ronnin got selected as a mesiah, so now the trio is...

| Enjoying a super-orgy with their hot alien harem...

| You all are stupid pp girl pp girl i dont hknow what you are talking about can you speak a little louder beacause i eont understand i am not comprehending you humans are so stupid you are im laughing

| Their lives as divine beings were going really well but suddenly...

| an asteroid crashed into the rocket! they landed on a nearby planet before the rocket blew up. they found a large city on this strange planet called "whorenee" all of it's citizens had tentacles. they decided to spend the night at a nearby hotel. then...

| A onee-san with biiiig tentacles, and the anime girl got captured so the ronnin decided to...

| Cut all the tentacles and run with anime girl and schlovask, they eject a pod to planet...

| Far beyond the stars to a planet called nexus 3x alpha
There the group finds a special plant that gives anyone who eats it a special power but at the cost of seeing hallucination. Realizing the flowers' ability the group decides to....

| Grind it, roll it, smoke it and get high, they spent the rest of eternity flying trough space and time, meanwhile on planet earth...

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1593912591

This thread is permanently archived