danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Who is samefagg and where can I find them?

| A lot of gurls have been mentioning a samefagg and I would like to know them so I can do like the other gurls and acuse others of being the samefagg to invalidade any arguements

| it is i

the samefag has come

| Jokes aside I really do want to know who is that samefagg, and what is so bad about them

| samefagging is basically responding to yourself, pretending to be someone else

| >>675332 but how can we really know if its the same person? Cant there be any chance that on a online plataform there just happen to be people who agree with eachother, cuz I've seen a lot of gurls callinf other samefaggs with no actual evidence and sometimes they "the altenate accounts" even disagree with each other on a lot of stuff

| Smells like bait.
Bad bait

| >>675352
Very bad bad bait bait.
Baity baddy baity bad bait baddy bait baddabait bait bad.

Sorry.

| >>675339 I know right?

| >>675339 yeah that's what I mean. Just because people agrees with someone's opinion, it doesn't mean they're samefag.

| >>675339 bruh that's exactly what I was thinking. A lot of people mention samefag when I make thread(not only here but also other websites). I'm not samefagging. People just like my opinions.

| on /v/ in the cyberpunk hype thread, there was someone pretending to be two people with the same id. This seems to have put some g/u/rls on HIHG ALERT.

| >>675389
maybe "A lot of people" is the actual samefag here.

| >>675397
I don't think that's the guy responsible for people talking about sameposting...

| >>675401 well, that's the only time I've seen anything that I'd actually call samefagging. The poster that the other people seem to talk about

| FUCK

The poster the others seem to be talking about doesn't pretend to be multiple people, he just posts a considerable amount from multiple IDs.

| >>675408
Not a chance. He has a very unique way of expressing himself and he used to refer to his own posts all the time until he got called out for it.

| >>675412
proof
p r o o f

| (Op)Ids only change here every 24 hours so i still dont get why so much people would go out of their way to use 2 or 3 alts

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1593712328

This thread is permanently archived