danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
cooking

| i want to try to start cooking and making meals for myself. my family is able to provide for me, but we normally have unhealthy food or just order junk food like pizza.

i want to start making healthier meals for myself. so do any of you gurls have specific things you like making?

| Rice is a basic, here is an easy trad brazillian method: chop some onions and garlic, on a cooking pot, the you fry the rice on the same pot, then you add water and wair untill the botton of the pot has no water

| Also for every cup of rice you put 2 cups of water

| Now a simple steak recepie: buy a raw steak, put it in a bottle wih lemmon, salt and choped garlic, let it rest for an hour then you just fry the steak with olive oil on a frying pan

| As for salad you can chop some letuce and tomatoes, put some olive oil and sprinkle with salt, simple but tastes amazing

| Also if you want more complicated stuff just google some simple home recepies, these sites are a good training ground

| I've got a recipe for u.
First off you cook some pennette rigate pasta, or any other pasta, but i prefer this.
While it's cookin you take the onion and slice it in small pieces and prepare a frying pan.
While pan is heating use a colander to clean the pasta w/ a cold water.
Then pour some olive oil into the pasta and on the pan. Add chopped onions on the pan and star to fry them, but just a little bit. When they got that goldish crust add a pasta to the pan and start mixing it.

| But not too much, coz you want pasta to get this goldish crust as well. So next is the hard part. You need a canned stew meat. Idk how it's called, coz i'm russian and we just call it "тушёнка". But it should be pork or beef. I prefer pork. So you pour canned stew on to the frying pan and star to fry it. This is gonna take a while, coz ouy want it to fry, and not to be just warm.

So that's it.
It's cheap, at least in my country, it's fast, it's tasty, but not that healthy.

| thank you guys, these seem like very good recipes. i'll try some out tomorrow

| >>674773 happy to help

| >>05d42a I love oiled pasta

| >>674769
This sounds great! I make something similar but I mix the boiled pasta with chopped onion, minced meat, crushed or pulped tomatoes and a bit of cheese and put it in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. It doesn't give the pasta a golden crust(I must try this) but it's easy and kinda cheap.

Not the healthiest but it's low-effort. Perfect for when you don't really want to cook food.

Serve with salad.

| something very easy to make that i made up when i was away for college for the forst year:
cook rice, then chop some tomatoes there and also boiled sausages, add soy sauce, mix with a spoon
bam, there, done
also fun fact - if you undercook rice just a bit it stays a tiny bit crunchy and tastes awesome but those are just my preferences

| also something with rice:
cook some, add some diced fresh cucumbers and diced boiled eggs, salt the mix, add mustard (even the sweet ikea one will do), them mix
there you have a semi-healthy breakfast rice salad

| >>675220
Slightly undercooked rice is the best for frying in a pan later.

There's a really good red lentils recipe some awesome g/u/rl posted in the Chefs of dangeru-thread. It has since become a staple of my diet and it's very healthy and easy to cook.

https://thevietvegan.com/spiced-tomato-red-lentils/

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1593685831

This thread is permanently archived