danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Gimme your story ideas

| I wanna make a story with the collective consiousness of this place so just throw your ideias here so I can mesh everything togheter and make a retarded story, I will take anything, from woke shit to most silly stuff out there just place your crappy concept here so can write about it

| I want a story about an ethnobotanist who accidentally travels to a different dimension that feels more real than this one. There he encounters living machines, telepathic insects and sapient jewelled self-dribbling basketballs and eventually he becomes aware of the fact that he's a character in your story.

| A man in a dress, a neckbeard and a fat white woman with blue hair walk into a bar...

| >>674692 best setup ever

| >>674680 excelent side story

| An aspie gets invited over to a female friends house for smash, but once she locks the door he notices she has no Nintendo consoles. Not even a computer with GC controllers hooked up to it. She starts to undress. He needs to escape.

| >>674705
Lol I want this to be the main story

| >>674700 that would be the the protagonaist's back story

| So uh gurls we need more stuff

| A young G escaped to the mountains with some homies to take a break from the game, but one night he wakes up to the sound of slapping. He follows the sound into on of the bedrooms. He opens the door, and discovers his cuh is a homie bender.

| Only if I get a cut if it becomes famous

| throw in a lot of girl characters

| It should be set in a world that's a mix of irl right now and typical cyberpunk. Like, during the transition from the cyberpunk reminiscent world we live in to full on cyberpunk. I feel like that could be pretty interesting.

| WAIT make the protag a homeless girl idk

| The antagonist acts very evilish and keeps saying that he'll prevail and that protag has no chance, classic antag stuff etc. The thing is - antag is the protagonist's squire and basically sends all his minions and servants against our hero while also helping him during the journey. He tries to play on protag's trust sometimes and takes chances to screw him over (handing a wrong broken weapon during a battle or leading him into a trap) but the protag doesn't mind for some reason.

| The protagonist and antagonist find each other cute, and agree to smash on days off.

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1594117955

This thread is permanently archived