danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I feel like i might be dumb

| Im very bad with studying but i see the ppl around me understanding the topics so easily and do it. It's kinda crazy on how that works, like am i dumb? Is a certain chunk of my brain dead or smth? Bc it feels like it.

Like, what is this?

| >>673474 Studying electronics, I feel you. Like srsly. But you're not, you jsut have a different style of learning things. For me I never got any progress and understanding of this crap until covid came and made me sit at home on my butt, watching the tutorial vids my university uploads. And bang, I'm beginning to understand what this shit is all about. ^^ Be patient and accept who and what you are! You got this. :)

| If you don't mind the question, what are you studying ?

| >>673488 im currently studying a new system/application that's going to be used for my job. It really feels like im studying at school again n it suckkss

| >>673475 thank u im just sad that slow i guess. Ive never been the brightest bulb yknow

| >>673490
Workplace and academic studies are very different.
Academy focuses on academic value, workplace is profit oriented.

| If you're working with people who've been in the field already, and are not begginers, they might have prior knowledge (maybe even practical), thus making you feel slow, when in fact you might not be any slower than them.

| do you have a thinking voice?

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1593211738

This thread is permanently archived