danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
On the hunt for a disturbing movie

| There’s a movie I can’t find. I don’t remember what it’s called but it was an amateur animated disturbing/ sad film with 3 different stories in 1. I know it came out a few years ago, it dated itself with the technology. But the third story I remember was about a boy who had a parasitic twin on his face and his parents blamed him for not being able to have twins so they treated him horribly. The girl he met as school was being used for some... nasty things. Can someone help me?

| No idea what this might be, but it might help if you could describe the visual style. Like type of animation, character designs, types of scene.

May help others remember.

| The style was very dark and rigid. It wasn’t the best and the movements and voice acting were meh. But the story is what stuck with me. The characters were as real as cheap animation can get. 3D models that were pretty simple. The textures weren’t great either. The color palette consisted of mostly grays and blacks with dark greens, blues, reds, and any other gross murky colors. Scenes were very simple with low poly-ish houses and dirty rooms and walls. Simple and gross.

Total number of posts: 3, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1593125838

This thread is permanently archived