danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
being weak

| this is something that's been bothering me for a long time and it really does upset me often.

i just hate how weak i am and desperately want to get stronger, even though i know i probably can't. i just feel like everyone else is bigger and stronger than me while i'm just weak and pathetic.

| Are you talking physical strength?

| just do some pushups gurl

| >>672755
Exercise if yes.
Therapy if no.

Obviously it's not that simple, but that's a good enough start.

| >>672755
both physical and mental.

almost everyone i know is physically stronger than me. i'm relatively small (5'6) and don't have much muscle on me. i've been working out lately and it's helped a little, but i still just feel so weak compared to everyone i know.

and mentally, i've been scared of expressing emotions because i don't want to be seen as even weaker. i've just been holding everything in to prevent looking weak.

| >>672973
Working out us the only real way to get physically stronger. Try not to compare yourself to others too much though. Some people just have genetic advantages. You shouldn't feel bad about that.

Mentally though, what you're doing is really unhealthy. Keeping things to yourself is not being mentally strong. That's the opposite. It'll just fuck you up and deteriorate you slowly but surely. So, well, I recommend the advice of >>672868.

| Why r u afraid to be vulnerable my gurl

| why can't you become stronger, though ?
and even if you become stronger, how does that make you better ?

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1593147267

This thread is permanently archived