danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
if you could push a button that made you into the opposite gender, would you press it?

| does thinking about that make you feel happy?

| Could I push it twice? xD

| >>672337 twice?

| I lived too long to change it now

| >>672340 but would you press it?

| Seems like OP is curious about their trans feelings.

This probably ain't the place to get real talk about that, go looking into specific communities if that's actually the case.

Also to answer the question, I personally wouldn't. Quite comfortable being a g/u/y myself

| >>672341 I would press it twice g/u/rl give me that butt(on)

| As long as I can switch gender as many times as I want, why not...

| >>672348 what if it was a one time decision? or if the button broke or got stuck? how does that make you feel?

| >>672351 I wont tell you until yoU FIX THIS DAMN BUTTON

| Is the button press permanent? Or can I change at will?

| >>672353 well how does either situation make you feel?

| >>672351
Wouldn't press it. I can think of any number of reasons why I'd change, and until now those reasons make me wanna puke. None of them can make me happy.
The design of that button is broken. Sry...

Also in some countries we'd probably reach close to 100% male population very fast I think...

| >>672361 is it okay if i ask why those reasons make you sick and not happy?

also i wasn't really considering how the button would effect the world, i thinking more on an individual scale or smth.

| >>672354

I don't consider myself trans or the opposite gender, but I'm really into customization and I think the concept of turning into the opposite gender would be fun. But I don't think I would commit to it, like some may.

| yes.

source: am trans egg

| >>672402 valid

| For a day or?
If it's not permanent then id press it and try to jack off lol

| If I could switch back again, 100%! If I couldn't, I'd have to think about it for a lot longer. I honestly kind of want to be female. I enjoy being kinda feminine and stuff, but I'm also not trans. Like, I don't want it so bad that I'd want to go through a surgery or anything. I'm content with my gender, so, it's honestly a hard question.

| hmm, I'll press it. I'll deal with the consequences later, and I'm already thinking about all the consequences even now but fuck it all tbh

| yes

| That's tough because I'm bi so both options seem nice... If I had the ability to change back, obviously YES. But I think it'd be too risky if I didn't. I wouldn't want to realize after the fact that it's not as great as I thought, and then be stuck like that.

| >>672448 but if it was as you thought, would you do it?

| >>d3105b I mean, obviously I'm gonna do it if I know it's better, I just don't think there's any logical way I could confirm that without pressing the button first.

| >>672458 but does thinking about it make you happy?

| Hell no. Fuck menstruation.

| >>672468 birth control?

| Im a lesbo and being a guy would make getting a gf easier so yes. Then again seems like the only types of girls im into are likely to be lesbians as well

| Yes holy shit please let me live life on easy mode

| >>672368
Because being the other gender would make my work and career so much harder.
I'm not saying impossible, but I'd need a pass to punch faces freely when I'm being disrespected or underestimated.
Just that alone makes me angry as fuck. Not happy.
I swear it's almost like when you open your mouth the words that people hear are filtered differently per gender.
Being myself right now I acknowledge that already. So how I would deal with that if I was different, idk.

| That's more than embarrassing already, I'll just bury the other reasons.

| i know i would. i'm female and it'd be nice to be taller, stronger, and more muscular.

| >>672529 what are the other reasons?

| Nah I'm happy with my gender

| >>672545 though I guess if I had to choose I'd be a girl so I can start an onlyfans and finally get to enjoy life to the fullest

| >>672546

I'm not sure if you would- being a model can be a pain in the ass, especially if you get doxxed or if someone recognizes you IRL.

That and you have to constantly create "c o n t e n t" to keep people satisfied, a satisfaction that never ends and only intensifies as time goes on, since they could just find someone else if you stop for a second.

Being a "seller" only works if you legitimately like doing it. Same as a lot of other jobs I guess.

| No. Why.

| no haha

| I probably would. I've lived long enough in this body and would love the opportunity to learn first hand about different it is to be a woman in todays society.

| >>672600
>how different*

| Abosulutely yes

| If I keep my personality after the change then I would qualify as a tomboy...
I'm in! ALL MY YES!

| >>672687
I didn't think about that! Fuck yeah! That would be awesome! I jokingly flirt with my homies a lot. I would love to do that as a female and hopefully fluster them. Also, like, tomboys are so awesome that I really wouldn't mind being one.

| >>672572 you have to trade your privacy for financial security, that's a given if you are an entertainer.

Constantly creating content is hard when you are in the business of draw/animate/write. But if your business is a about showing clevage in sexy poses, it takes less effort and time to create.

It's about having an option to do so. Average looking girls can get money from onlyfans/patreon if they are wiling to dress like a slut.

| While average looking guys simply don't have the option because they'll earn little to no money.

Total number of posts: 45, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1593069305

This thread is permanently archived