danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's your irational fear?

| My worst nightmare would probably getting my teeth sanded down by a machine.

What abt you?

| My friends hating me. I've gotten over it more or less now, but it's still an irrational fear I've struggled with.

| That I'm in danger of losing my job, or that I'm failing at it. I haven't fucked up in any way that i can think of. And I'm guaranteed 25 years at my gig unless I quit. but you know what they say about Dunning Kruger and guarantees...

| 1. Alligators
2. Crocodiles
3. Brain Aneurysms. They can happen anywhere at any time. That’s why they’re so scary.

| 1. supernatural stuff esp in the forest
2. butterflies
3. talking to women

| >>668846
Are you pulling our leg with that number 2?

| 1. The sound of metal being slowly dragged. (Fuck you pyramid head)
2. Testicular and or Penile Cancer (despite no family history of it)
3. Being ignored in a chat box

| I hate driving empty roads.
It's my big irrational fear. Like take a highway, but its at night and somehow empty. Nothing in sight for kilometers.

Fucking scares me

| >>668917 country roads...

| machineries, you know, like the ones you see on factories and constructions

also, breaking my collar bone

| Crime, I'm afraid I'll lose my life to some shit head for a couple of bucks.

| My friends ending their lives. It's not completely irrational, since some of them are extremely depressed and occasionally suicidal.

| >>668920 take me home...

| That vending machines will become the dominant race.

| Mirrors. I read one creepy pasta in the childhood about them and now I never turn my back to them at night

| >>668974
to the place...

| >>668988 I belong...

| >>668991
West Virginia...

| cars. i can cross the street, ride in one, and i even walk near a highway all the time, but i can never shake the feeling i might get hit one day.

it happened when one day i almost got hit by a car moving really fast. i was spaced out and almost didn't notice it driving by. i think i was less than 5 inches of getting hit and i get so nervous near cars from it.

| >>668993
Mountain mama...

| >>669012 me too! but only when it's an active car in a parking lot. Like, im scared it will just go on full speed and hit me

| >>668801
Uh, someone who watched Archer...

| jellyfish horrify me, I'm terrified of getting stung by one of those fish that will put you in excruciating pain for days despite there being no stinging jellyfish where I live

| judgement of others..

| fear that an EA game I didn't play turns out to be really good

| >>668864
have you seen a butterfly's face up close, g/u/rl? those things are fuckin terrifying

| >>669869
you are right, i would rather see your face up close gurl

| >>669869
I googled it. Looks pretty cute to me.

| >>669925
second that

| >>669925 what about fuzzy moths! They're cuter and looks like real life pokemon

| >>670074
Venezuelan poodle moth is everything I ever needed in life.

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1592328444

This thread is permanently archived