danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So there's this annoying bully at my work

| She's always watching, hoping I'll fuck up and she'll humiliate me, throwing careful insults. Talks shit about me all the time. I, thankfully, only get to hear a tiny bit of it. Girls who work near her say with how she's always talking bout me, she must be in love with me. I'm positive it's just some real bad bullying.

Ignored it b4, yet, I realized it's started getting to me recently. Work is hard enough as it is, I don't need this bullshit. How am I supposed to approach this?

| Make her confess her true feelings

| It most likely her way of showing her feelings

| I recommend the 12 gauge Saiga to blow her brains out and put the whore out of her misery, gurl. Nothing's worse than a two dollar slut thinking she can make you her bitch because you don't stand up for yourself. I used to be the same in high school. There was this cunt who kept harassing me everytime I was alone. Bitch coming here making fun of my speech impediment like "H-hi, n-n-nice d-day huh?" when she isn't fucking scheming and spying on me in the hallway corners.

| Just tell your your boss

| >>668691 He knows. She's kind of a local mascot actually. While many think her obsession is abnormal it's harmless. I can either try talking to her about that (she might not say anything and bully me more later), master ignoring or somehow fight back.

| I know how in popular culture bully-girls are often secretly in love with their victims, but I don't feel like that's the case IRL. Besides I don't know how to act around her at all. I'm an introvert and while I can act like your average adult communicating business matters, I'm at a complete loss for what to do when it's something not job-related.

| Dont fakk for the she might be in love thing, just relax and talk it out, if it doesnt solve the issues, you either quit or make her quit if she is bothering you to that point of course

| >>668713
If you tell your boss her sniping and bullying harms your workflow he might do something about it.

| Shit in her coffee

| I've been in a similar situation before. She moved and changed jobs after I punched her and send her home two hours after we opened.

| make her your slut

| Turn her into your friend. That way you can make snarky comebacks (almost) guilt free.

| fuck her

| tell her to fuck off

| fuck her then tell her to fuck off

| Report the bitch to HR and keep doing your job. Some people just live to cause others misery. >>668718 has good advice here. If you're a really good worker you have much more room for bargaining. Shoot for the fucking top anyways because success is its own reward imo and you'll leave her fucking>steaming

| Leave her in the dust. You don't have to say a single derogatory word because by then your status will do all the talking for you. She is nothing. And you have work to do.

| 1)clone yourself
2)repeat
3)repeat
4)gang rape her

| I believe I am a better worker but she is more social and charismatic. Boss might be thinking she's better. Besides she is a mascot, much of her stupidity comes of as cute to the public. She doesn't even read the laws she's referencing in her documents (witnessed one related big mistake of hers once accidentally, said the law's wrong one and she's like u know, laws change every day, can't keep up with all, even though the one in question was the same for the last 20 years).

| I just wish I knew how to react to the little stabs she sends my way. I let my annoyance and indignation show on my face and in my words, which only feeds her it seems.

| Do small things to make her not want to interact with you. Ripping out rancid farts when she approaches is a good start.

| >>669522
That would be counterproductive. Now get me my memo, Fartsy McFartsyface.

| Are you in the way of anything she wants so accomplish? Like a promotion etc. If that's the case then it might be a reason for her fucking with you. Other than that, you might want to consider that she maybe only knows how to communicate in this way. You said she was like a mascot which I'm guessing means she acts like this alot. If it is only you she does this to, try to find out the reason why. If none of that works then the least you can do is TELL her to stop, note: not ask.

| Important note I forgot to mention. Watch her reaction when you ask her why she treats you that way, if there is any flustering you know what the deal is. People show alot on their face.

| Oh, I've read this doujin before and OP turns the bully girl into a bitch by using matting press!

| She's always watching, hoping I'll fuck her and she'll humiliate me, throwing careful insults in bed. Talks shit about me all the time. I, sadly, don't get to hear nearly enough of it. Girls who work near her say with how she's always talking bout me, she must be a real mean bully. I'm positive it's just some real bad socializing skills.

| >>669529 There's no flustering, maybe something like despise. And she only acts this way to me, like I already said - my coworkers even admit it. She annoys them with how much she uses my name while working.

| At the very least, you are on her mind which could mean alot of things. I don't know her so I can't accurately figure that out but maybe it's something along the lines of her feeling inadequate around you? You say you buckle down to get your work done and that kind of work ethic scares some people because it makes them think that they both have no drive and that someone better can replace them. The first step is to figure out the reason she hates you, then a solution should appear.

| >>669648

Anon, if you want to stay in this job then you should talk to her and say exactly how she makes you feel. Make sure there is a paper trail of this conversation for HR, and if she continues you have a case to make something happen.

If you don't want to stay in this job or that doesnt work, start applying, get out.

It's hard, and your gut and throat will knot up, but if it's making your life worse you are hurting yourself in ways you can't appreciate until dealt with.

| >>669743

I should clarify that in talking with her, things might just sort themselves out. She might not even know she's hurting you on the level you feel it, even it you think it's obvious. Most people don't want to be bad people.

| >>669743 I didn't even think about keeping a paper trail, good advice if OP is gonna go to HR about this.

| I'm not. I don't want her to have any troubles. It's not like she's an awful person, but she does have a slight obsession with me it would seem.

I know I probably should talk to her, but I'm scared she'll laugh at me, deny me any sort of explanation or otherwise hurt me. I have actually saw her on my commute to work the other day, but couldn't bring myself to approach her.

| >>670284 step beyond that. it's obviously gonna be difficult and youre gonna hate to start to end. but think of every moment you think back on something she's said, and think about what you can achieve without it weighing you down.

youre the only person here that can do whats right. dont complain if the path you take leads to misery in the future and a painful past, but rejoice if things get better.

good luck.

| Listen OP. There are times to take the high route. THIS ISN’T ONE OF THEM. If she clearly has no regard for causing you trouble, then don’t feel ashamed for putting some in her way for your benefit.

| Talk to your boss and hr. Ask them at least stop her from bullying you, tell them it affects your work productivity. If nothing's done then find a way to blackmail her or do anything nasty.

Total number of posts: 36, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1592383452

This thread is permanently archived