danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Autistic g/u/rl seeking autistic homie?

| Is this an appropriate title?

| appropriate in what way? if you mean for this board, yes, as long as homie isn't a male term like it normally is.

| >>668457
Homie is gender neutral homie.

| Hi homie :D

| >>668738
Sup homie?

| I know that it maybe is a bit of but
Does dating sites for actually autistic people exist?

| >>668742
I don't know? This was just a thread I made so me and the other one or two autists could try to not derail threads. That's an interesting idea though, but also, it wouldn't end well. One thing is that autistic people arguing is, like, someone's dying in the end. There's also the fact that the chance of autism in females is extremely low, so it would probably be extremely male dominated.

| Hi, g/u/rl w/ asperger's here.

| >>669310
Same. Sup?

| >>668746 the chance isn't actually any lower in women, it's just that women on the spectrum get diagnosed less since it manifests differently and the popular perception of autism is centered around men

| >>669317 not much, yourself?

| >>669343
Not much. Just heading to bed. You been doing alright lately?

| I wonder just how many of us g/u/rls here are autistic

| >>669379
It's hard to say. My ID changes constantly, and it probably changes at least occasionally for you.

| >>669344 it's been on and off, if you know what I mean.

| >>669442
Yeah, I get that. I hope it can stay on for a while :)

| good luck finding actual girls that are interested on here op

| >>669449 to our health.

| >>669452
I think you misunderstood the point of the thread.

>>669453
>Cheers

| >>669452 I don't think OP wants a date, just fellow autists to reach out to him.

| >>669495
Yee. I'm to collector and protector of autistic g/u/rls and homies.

| *the

| Hi again OP! I'm the one who proposed we should move to a new thread for our chat but I ended up falling asleep. Sry!

Afterwards I've been kinda busy with getting back into TTRPGs.

Still looking for more autistic homies to talk to

| >>669532
Ay, it's all good. Actively seeking out autism like we're doing now is a dangerous game, as the safest way to find autists are by spotting, detecting and observing them, but when you're in a rush for excess autists, this is the only way.

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1592097802

This thread is permanently archived