danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm currently studying computer science, will i get any jobs?

|

| Hello fellow CS student (well, I have "finished" my studies, technically)!

While I wouldn't say I had the best of opportunities, I was hired by a company to be an IT staff. It was an uninspiring job, but it paid well.

Though in the end, I dropped the job and went to become a teacher and freelancer instead; it's much more enjoyable and free, if I say so myself.

| So in actuality, yeah! There's no reason to think about the chances that you won't have a job.

It could happen, but let's not talk bleak about the things you have yet to experience, yeah?

| Of all the things to study CS gives you the highest chance of being employed outside of very specific fields like underwater mining or whatever.

| Try to work fork gubermint g/u/rl

| i'm studying CS too. i dont know what i'm going to do with it. i just wanted to get a B.Sc. in something since i dont have to pay for college

| yes you can get a job if you are from Course computer science...

I already finished my diploma for science computer and work at a company that develop system and also website

| >when you dropped your CS major
Feels bad man

| you drop >hmmm

| Yeah, but you may have to move to get the good ones, depending on where you currently live. This is still the one of the most secure fields in the world and the bubble isn't looking like it will burst yet. Moreover with a firm grip on both logic and technology I think you can turn a CS degree into many more positions that people usually wouldn't expect, so take heart.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1513447075

This thread is permanently archived