danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I miss being in a relationship

| Do u ever just like.. miss holding hands yknow? Or maybe getting a hug. Curse you,single life! It's in these cold weather and hard times do u wish u have someone to be vanilla with. Ahthh!! Djudhd i don't even remember what it's like to hang ouy with people either eversince this quarantine happened. Fml. .

What do you miss rn?

| I miss some of my friends and just being social in general. I'm finally getting to be more social again, but not nearly to the same extent, and I just miss having happiness.

| I miss the days when Prefetcher was dating Anon E.

| Never had one, but still somehow feel like I miss it

| Yeah I moss being emptionally manipulated and having anxiety every time I received a text notification.

| Miss* fuck me

| i miss dana zane

| >>665804
ZANE !?

| >>665687
Yeah, same.

| Some time ago I've really wanted a GF, but after a while something changed, and I still kinda want her, but I actually feel cool when realise that I'm single, while some of my friends date each other. It's like I'm elite, and they are mainstream virgins (ekek, virgins)

| >>665804
C'M HERE FUCKBOY

| Yeah, I miss it too. The holding hands, kisses, cuddles, I miss it all. Hopefully I'll get it all again some day.

And hopefully all you g/u/rls get what you want as well. Here's to our wishes for the future.

| >>665726 gurl i know how u feel but i didnt mean toxic relationship. Sorry gurl

| >>665862 an elite species bc you dont need an SO or a cover up because we're all just genuinely lonely and want to make up for that? hmmmm

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1591368201

This thread is permanently archived