danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Rant sorry ignore this

| *inhale*

Like what the fuck just tell me u dont want to work things out anymore just fucking tell me whyd you gotta guilt trip me into stopping our relationship like be a man and end it. I wanted to make things work but you didnt want to and dont fcking frame it up as if you didnt have a damn choice like damn we can work this out you can get both just fcking tell me that you dont want this relationship and i was just a fcking rebound from your ex fuck me i hate my life

*exhale*

| did you have another thread before ? i kinda get the vibes

| >>655230 oh no i dont think so. What's it about?

| Sorry to hear all that, OP. Here's a period to cheer yourself up.

| >>655237 thank u. The guy wants us to remain friends bc im his best friend apparantly. Fuuuck gimme all the periods pls. The things i do for love is2g

| *headpats OP*

| >>655249
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Maybe staying friends might be a good idea if you make sure to take some time off and mellow out your feelings before seeing him again. Staying friends while you still have feelings is rough so make sure to take care of yourself first.

| >>655255 i dont mind it because i love him sincerely but he's acting like nothing happened. He was so bad during the relationship that im wondering if he was bad on purpose so he can end everything once and for all. Dude i feel like a doormat

| >>655253 thank you i'm in need of this ; _ ;

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1589581020

This thread is permanently archived