danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
like / hate

| How i can someone like and hate at same time?

I like my family but also i hate them and i can't trust them always..

Some people who i know i can like and be really nice to them and than hating them for small thing.. and than after time return like nothing happened..

I have sometimes times when am i disconnect contacts with almost everyone..
Some people really hate me for it and they didn't want stay contact with me anymore..
Why are people changing so often, i hate them for it

| But you are changing often yourself and people seem to hate you/dislike that part of you for it.

| We all change at different paces. Youre free to like and hate someone at the same time. It's just people's nature gurl. We grow and it can be either apart or together.

| That's not hatred, but anger. Hatred doesn't go away like that, it's a durable feeling of deeply disliking someone.
And you just "hate" them because you get mad at them, and they probably do the same.
Add to that the "habit" of being with your family, which makes you believe that you like them even if you don't, and you've got a mix of feelings

| >>654949 But anger leads to hate, that's what the little green dude in the space movie taught us all.

Jokes aside good points made. Doesn't sound like OP has hated for these people but just a misconception of what their anger is. My advice to OP would be just to learn to manage those feelings. Maybe step back from situations that go that way and analyse them, rationalise it and it won't seem like as big of a deal.
>>e7b7b4

| I'm not living with family.. But when i lived it was just hate.. Now is every meet just one teatre that is all fine.. And still over that i can meet with them i still hate them in some way..

I feel confused from myself

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1589505187

This thread is permanently archived