danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
special someone

| do any of you have/had a special someone

how did you deal with your feelings towards them?

| I did. We got engaged and planned to be married.
Then cancer took her.
Still dealing with that.

| If you mean romantic partner/interest, no. I haven't. I'd probably just be honest though, if I was positive that my feelings were romantic love.

| I do. I sincerely love him but i think he only loves me back whenever it's convenient for him.

| I do, but I'm not sure what will come out of it. He says he's not gay, but shows feelings towards me too. A thousand miles between us doesn't help.

| >>647792
Could be platonic love if he says he's not gay. I often like to show love towards good friends of mine, even though I'm not interested in them romantically.

| I had a nazi e-boyfriend back when i was one (i hate those people now). he was a sad cringelord who thought he was badass for listenng to heavymetal. He only liked me because he loved the country im from and finding full on nazi girls is hard i guess. I have a shitty personality and cant keep up a conversation so the odds of me having had a bf in my life so far are low but yeah

| Either screwed up or got screwed bay someone until I decided to not care anymore

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1588012264

This thread is permanently archived