| Be in school

| Recieve a letter.

| "meet me at lunch"

| Go to meeting spot

| had to reread the letter because I missed where the meeting spot was

| Go to real meeting spot

| See a g/u/rl waiting there

| she was silent and I was visibly nervous

| Be cordial to her, and ask how I can be of service. Secretly examine her.

| Maybe she was confused at first, but she continues, "did you read the letter?"

| "Uhhhhh. I skimmed it twice. Reread it for me for the sake of our studio audience."

| I guess that was a face of disbelief from her?

|

| She frowns "studio audience? What the fuck are you talking about anon?"

| 'Few people know the nature of the world', you think to yourself. It's best not to confuse anyone, makes things complicated and scares people off.

"It was just a joke. Yes, I did read the letter."

| Her stern reactions had shifted to a more happy-go-lucky look, "Great!" her eyes gleeing with excitement, "this means that you have now agreed to help me with something."

| "Cool. I'm going to make that joke again. Can you explain what I am to do aloud, so the audience knows what you're trying to get me to do?"

| "Bend over" she said happily

| As the beta cuck that I am, i did exactly what I was told

| She bounces giddily with a barely contained squeal and come over to you, behind you, and hops on your back.

"Take hold of my legs!" She says as she wraps her arms around your neck.

| I guess she wants a piggy back ride...I grab onto her legs and lift her up on my back

| "Well, where to?" I ask her

| "I'm right where I want to be anon!"

| Everyone died.

| Everyone died.

| But from the ashes of the undefined domsday event, sprinkling of life began again.

| >>64795
))):< u shithead

| Be alive again. Everything is in shambles, almost like an apocalypse just occured. g/u/rl anon nowhere to be found

| All that's left is the red ribbon she wore

| You take the ribbon in your hand and ponder it for a moment. You're not sure what you should be feeling, everything happened so fast that it doesn't even seem real.

| Check your wrist: your watch is unwound, but apparently the apocalypse shook you enough that it stopped about 30 years after you last checked.

Conveniently, you still have your youthful good looks. Well. That mirror's got a nasty spiderweb crack in it, and the crack was there before you first faced it, so you're probably good.

Your shirt is missing. Naught but your GG-cup bra and a pair of tacticool cargo pants are left. Guess it's time to go shoe-shoppimg.

| Ignore everything that just happened and look for the g/u/rl

| While walking around and looking for the g/u/rl you start to get slightly nervous, your palms start to get sweaty and you overall start to feel sick. You start staggering on the floor, slowing down each step you take, then fall over. You can't get up...

| Continue? 10... 9... 8...

| Y

| You restarted from the beginning

| there's is a sparkle in the distance.

| Be me

| You come closer to it

| Touched the sparkle, it blinds vision; everything is white

| Knowledge and warmth enters you. You're taken aback by the rush of information and sensation. You try to get a grasp of what's coming to you.

| You blinked twice, reality had snapped you back in place. "This is—" you wondered, a scenery rose as your vision starts to unfazed itself.

It was a field. A wide open field that seems to be endless, stretching for a length you may never know.

| That is, until you looked behind you. There's something far over there...

| A lighthouse was.. hovering? You are not too sure about it, or about everything you're seeing right now.

| In the distance you spot a figure, you suddenly feel a sense of dread

| >>65401
(OOC: We have the same ID!)

You can feel your legs rattling, and how you wish this was all simply an illusion your are seeing.

| It stand still. Despite its distance, you feel it staring right in to you. You're not even sure what it is, or why you feel the way you do, but somehow it feels as if no move you make is out of its notice.

| "Okay… okay,", you try to rationalize every seconds of time passing. You try to breathe in to calm yourself down, yet you are not sure whether that does anything but uppens the adrenaline that rushes in you.

The thing still stands, in its distance, intimidatingly. You are not sure what to do, as every moments passing felt like the thing is pinning you down to an everlasting sense of dread.

| You decide to come closer with the curiosity you have.Then you see it.Or him.He has wings.So elegant and so beautiful.Your breath goes away.He whispers"She is waiting for you.Do not became discourged".You surprise.Who is this man?This place?His words?30 years that passed
You wonder but do anwsers exist anymore?

| >>65488
"S, sure.." with your unsureness, you answered the winged-man-thing.

You wanted to catch a glimpse of reality more, you asked the man-thing a question—

| Are traps gay?

| >>65495
'YES!' your thoughts are jumbling around, but you finally asked it— Your fellow anons on the internet boards never answered this properly, but this man-thing is bound to have some answers!

... But why doesn't it reply?

| "If you have to ask, then no answer I can give you will satisy. Now go, do not waste the lady's time"

| Feeling disappointed, you walk along to f—

"Where am I supposed to go?" only just now you realized that you have been a total klutz that only thought of that single question you've had since forever.

| You go back to meeting spot cause where else the g/u/rl would be,you think

| It's fortunate that the building before you looks like your old school. It's not so lucky that it looks decrepit, like it could collapse at any moment. You walk in anyway, you don't want to annoy the guard.

The school is fortunately sturdy, but has the silence of death within. The only thing between you and the utter darkness is a lighted path of corridors, which you follow. You soon come back to the roof and open the door. Your eyes widen at what you see.

| ...there's no one there. But there is something on the ground, a piece of paper.

| (((can we make another board like this? im having fun)))

| You pick it up. "meet me at lunch".

Well, you think. Isn't this some Groundhog Day bullshit. You yawn and adjust your top to show slightly more cleavage, and reach into one of your excessively-many pockets to pull out a stick of Big Red. A nearby boy gets a nosebleed, clearly losing about three liters of blood. You just have that kind of affect to you. You take another sip of your post-combat Fresca. Life is good.

| You still don't know what is going on-which is not that bad cause you think it was fun

| After procrastinating around, you decided it's time to move on and find the place called "lunch" mentioned in the piece of paper

| wasn't it a first person story?

| second person

| Then I realized You were a hallucinations schizophrenic.

| Another piece of paper fell from the sky. Yes, the sky. You pick it up.

| The paper had nothing written on it, you flip it over to check if there's something on the other side and a gun appear on the other you then realize it's an enemy stand!!! Your last words NANI!? *bam*

| *a gun appears on the other side*

| But being a zombie is cool, so...

| You thrash around clawing at the walls as your now zombified stomach rumbles in hunger... the winged man-thing appears again

| But... what is this!? The winged-man's wings have disappeared! All that is left is a non-winged man! His wings now rest in your hands... where are they? And where are you?

| you take the wings and painfully staple them to your back.

it hurt

| Oh no! Stapling the wings on your back had an unforeseen, adverse effect! You now have become...........

... and then you just...

...but somehow, the g/u/rl buffaloed...

... which you then hijacked wi...

...ed. So, you went to that one place you always went to,
VA-11 HALL-A.

Total number of posts: 73, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1513412070

This thread is permanently archived