danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories

| I can't believe people really think the Coronavirus is fake, or caused by 5G, or a ploy by the world government to bring up the New World Order, or whatever.

So, fellow g/u/rls of Danger/u/, what REALLY caused the coronavirus? Wrong answers only.

| Juice.

| The evil spirits sealed in the Nazca Lines.

| Batman.

| Hard Luigi combos.

| Bat soup

| The United States creating a biological weapon against China

| uh i mean deez nuts

| 事实上病毒从哪来的已经不重要了....它只是一个用来打击中国的一个借口,一个工具而已
In fact, it doesn't matter where the virus comes from.... It's just an excuse, a tool, to fight China.

| A plan by Corona-chan herself to cancel the next comiket and the one after to eliminate all other waifu and finally left us with only Corona-chan to lewd, So that she can be the world's number 1 waifu forever.

| Anon-E obviously made corona-chan to destroy Danger/u/ once and for all. What a fool... He failed to realize that g/u/rls don't go outside enough to catch it!

| World class international lab leaked it after a scientist ingested a sample for lulz under the influence of chinese alcoholic beverages.
"See !! That's not such a meanie virus !" they said right after walking in the street to get some fresh air.

(no way it happened like this, we all know they don't have time to party)

| I think someone probably just found it and didn't know what it was, so they ate it and shit and now everyone's dying. It's one of those, like, philosophical stories, you know? About, like, not fucking with things you don't know what is because you might exterminate the human race, yeah?

| Bruh. It's relly obvious. Bill Gates invented the cornavirus in his secret Xbox laboratory to cause part scarcity so sony can't announce the PS5

| US could have used a bio-weapon to destroy China and didn't think about consequences, but I guess that is kinda far fetched. That would be so like the idiotic white house. To unleash a virus that kills themselves instead.

| Sick Americans at the Military Games in China brought it there or so they say..

| God tried to send a plague to remind us that we might go to hell but he's gotten kinda old so it wasn't as potent.

| I'm pretty sure it's just like the cheese touch from Ned declassified school survival guide #4, but instead of passing it on, it stays forever on a person. The only reason it seems to be effect old people more is because their too slow and feeble. Thank you for listening to my Ted talk.

| A meat seller in China moonlighting as a hunter of cosmic horrors slew a corrupted worshipper of Hastalyk in order to stop the latter’s schemes. Careful butchery under the drowsy eyes of the law concealed his crime. Unfortunately, the flesh bore a new contagion. And so the world was plagued instead of eaten, and the meat seller stared at the hospital walls with flickering sight.

| Russians did it, it's always them.
As a Russian I can confirm

| I lived in china for a while and went to a hospital one time and they had a door with a skull and bones warning sign on it and it was labeled "Aids room" and the door was wide open so nothing would surprise me, also probably lizard people.

| Idk
Just waiting for cyberpunk action

| Solar storms

| http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about
http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/scenario.html

This is a great excuse for them to tighten the leash and push society deeper into slavery. That's all. You are retarded and should be sterilized, if you think this is not a planned event.

| Modelo got tired of sitting in Corona's shadow, and infected the world to become cerveza supreme.

| The aliens push this onto us after rigging the world economy so their near invasion will be smooth sailing

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1586004344

This thread is permanently archived