danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i don't like being aggressive online.

| i've been name calling people, hating on people for what they believe in, for what they are, what they like...
and i end up in venomous arguments where obv everyone tries to come out on top and it's just a pvp with verbal elements added in...
i don't like it. i don't want to be the 4chan that seeps into this place.
i think deep down i'm just not very happy with myself. and life and stuff. probably like a lot of people out there that end up aggressive and toxic cause life's a bitch.

| i just keep bullin trannyposters and the commiegurl whenever they show up. i don't think i'm wrong of course. nobody ever does.

i'm right and you're wrong.
except also you're right and i'm wrong. in the end it's just a quantum superposition state of shitposting.
and i'm not sure it's making anyone happy...

i want this place to have that Mewch (RIP) feeling. i wish this could be a place where we put our bullshit aside and try to connect with each other meaningfully.

| depends on the first person to make the real big steppu, i think.

| i think this thread could also be summed up as i'm lonely, i want your attention, and i'm venting some stuff i have in my head.
i'm not in a gud place rn

| Maybe you shouldn't do that then

| Being nice makes people like you which make you feel less lonely, true story.

| (〒︿〒)

| Being a better person is tight.

| Same. I usually never start stuff like that myself but due to my autistic tendency to not fully understand how communication works I often argue back in an attempt to calm things down, which has definitely ruined a few threads here, which I always feel bad about.

I love wholesomeness and sometimes this place is super comfy, but it has it's periods like right now where it suddenly gets really toxic. Probably the most wholesome thread right now is the succubus AMA.

| I agree with anon above that just being nice feels a lot better at the end of the day. I struggle with a lot of shit, but talking to nice people and being nice back just makes life in general so much better and is really comforting.

| OP would like to add

i kinda hate myself too but for other reasons in other circumstances
but that's my life, huh

i'm just really lost and feel really lonely...

| >>640747
Aw. It'll be alright man. If you try to keep things wholesome and nice, then this place can feel really friendly. I know it probably sounds cheesy as fuck, but I do consider this place and all the g/u/rls here kind of as friends. I have actually made proper friends here too. Positivity is the way to get out of negativity. Not forced positivity, that makes things worse, but trying to just become more positive and nice in general gets you far.

| >>640750
it's not even about the pixels i see on a screen. i'm the worst person i know. and i don't like my life, it's a nah from me.
i don't really believe in making friends anymore

| >>640752
Those are four horrific mindsets to have in four sentences. I don't know if I should be impressed on top of feeling bad for you. As someone who's been through shit like that myself, I very highly recommend therapy. Seriously. If those are your everyday thoughts and not you being especially down right now, you really need help.

| if you're the worst person you know, maybe it's easier to become someone you like better than your past self ?
idk

| >>640752
Why do you think you are the worst person you know?
There are billions of people more terrible than you.
Go talk to someone about your mental health issues.

| i've been to some therapists and it has mostly been a disappointing experience. i don't want to open up to strangers, that's what online is for.
i don't really believe it's possible to be fixed anymore

| >>640890
Well, not to be mean, but if you don't open up to them they can't help you. But, are you aware that there is online therapy? Because if you're too anxious to tell someone face to face you could always give that a try.

| >>640898
>if you don't open up to them they can't help you
of course
i know

and yes there is online therapy but it's just not the same as connecting with a person. and i'm quickly confronted with a paywall that makes it pretty clear that i'm an exploitable customer and the person at the other end does it for money. not for the sake of it.
i'm just closed to people

i can barely imagine a future where i'm repaired
i think i'll go on for 10 more years or something idk

| >>640905
It costs money for in-person therapy too though, no? I don't really see the difference. I mean, if you want to give up, sure, waste your life, but I hope you don't.

| >>640927
i gave up

| i dreamed that i hung myself

| wonder if everyone thinks the same. I don't think all aggressiveness online are born from self-hatred though. most people are just smug and don't want to give up their opinion. but if you can't stand that stuff I would advise just bail from such discussion. very little arguments online are solved nicely and when they do it's more likely a "truce" ("I respect you but I still disagree") rather than finding a common ground.

| what I'm saying is it's normal to be smug or stubborn. no person is positive 100% of the time thus no need to hate yourself for it.

| >>640930
You say that, but if you actually did you wouldn't be making this thread, would you?

| >>640942
i don't agree

| >>640944
Oh? This seems like a very obvious call for help, even if you realise it or not. If you genuinely don't want help then I won't try to give you any though. I wish you good luck in dealing with your problems.

| You will be okay.

Total number of posts: 28, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1586011719

This thread is permanently archived