danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How long will we make it?

| Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the world met it's end within my lifetime, not sure about you but I don't think things are going very long. -Any opinions?

| I hope it ends so I won't have to live with crippling debt anymore.

| >>638387 I hope we find immortality because I want to live forever so in that case I expect to see the end of humanity

| >>0fa215 Even scientists success to find immortality it won't be given to us. It'll be given only to our
gracious reptile lords of Illuminati.

| the world doesn't end it only revolves

| >>638426 hey if Elon has some good results with his we may possibly get there if only we can live long enough to see it.

| >>638762 I'm holding out for our cat girl loving overload

| When can we download ourselves into an unceasing digital nightmare from which there is no escape as punishment for our hubris?
I'm getting tired and bored of our current dystopia.

| Why waste your time thinking about it? If you're dead tomorrow, who cares. If we're all dead tomorrow, who cares. If we're all gonna die a few decades from now, once again, who cares.

It's inevitable for all of us sooner or later and in one way or another. The when and how doesn't matter.

| >>639329 idk about you but the how kinda matters to me, at least. As long as it's not too painful or drawn out I'm good to go lolol

| Worst case scenario is that we get set back a century or two, I doubt the entire world is gonna collapse.

| >>639346 yeah I get it, if we had a choice most people wouldn't choose a painful way but the point is that you don't have a choice. You might get stabbed to death, choked to death, fall to death, have a painful stroke or heart attack, like who the hell knows - the only way you can guarantee a peaceful death is if you choose your own way out prematurely.

| Deep in my heart
I do believe
We're not gonna make it
No, no, we're not gonna make it
'Cause we don't have the talent
And we don't have the time
And we don't have the patience
And we don't know how to rhyme

| >>639457 make sure to sing that as the world burns...if it actually burns lol

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1585548233

This thread is permanently archived