danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What motivates a simp?

| I heard about some girl that blew up on twitter because simps thought she looked hot on a weird tiktok video and the simps lost their shit when she mentioned her boyfriend and unfollowed her.

What the fuck were they expecting? has there ever been any case of a simp successfully dating an e-girl?

Come on, even I can be horny at times but that's only for a few minutes, how can one be horny all day?

| It's not that they are horny, but that they are starved for positive attention. So they latch on to a pretty girl who doesn't insult them directly. They also tend to have poor socialization skills. Most simps wouldn't be simps if they had positive influences in their life.

Pity them, for they are broken inside.

| They are motivated by loneliness and a lack of social understanding.

| They have voids in the place their heart used to be since it was broken by fake promises in their lifes,they wander the many realms trying to get any love or attention in a desperate attempt to feel whole, thats how I felt when I was a simp now I'm just a insecure guy, any progress is good progress

| >>007a18 thanks for your honesty, ex-simp. Howd u figure out that you were a simp and how'd you get out of it?

| >>637008 time, growth and therapy

| Simps are simps because they simp, the opposite of a pimp

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1585005038

This thread is permanently archived